Season Five, Event 150: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

4 Points gone. My life is ruined. I could have won the random draw too, who knows?
Bust a move!
I'm going to assume you guys will sort these points out eventually.
If not I'm gonna get robbed of a divination distillate.
A day and a half is a bit much to wait... but then, it is the Christmas season.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
"
Bustamove wrote:
4 Points gone. My life is ruined. I could have won the random draw too, who knows?

yay they should give us something, we could win some nice uniques....but not even a chance and points were given that day...those days.

I heard they gave free rp and a ahri skin to the korean server !
Last edited by lustar on Dec 25, 2013, 2:13:00 AM
I just want my points so I can get my next ladder item im short the exact amount -_- would be nice to win a random draw having not won any in all 4 prior seasons and none in 5 so far lol fml
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
"
Jstuh wrote:
still not points. all hope is lost.

Chill people. Most of GGG is on vacation. This kind of thing will be fixed in due time. We even got a post from GGG about it.
Necropolis: 97
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
I completely understand the delay given the holiday season... I just hope the fact that this season ends in a few days doesn't mean that we permanently lose out on points and rewards...
"
matterhorn731 wrote:
I completely understand the delay given the holiday season... I just hope the fact that this season ends in a few days doesn't mean that we permanently lose out on points and rewards...

yeah, i felt like "wtf" too, they are saying everywhere "season 5 is ending !! season 5 is ending!!!" since this morning and they have nobody to manually add the points... i think i ll need a support ticket and "oh sorry,the ranking is already closed we can't add the points, sorry" ...
Last edited by lustar on Dec 26, 2013, 10:34:59 AM
"
lustar wrote:
"
matterhorn731 wrote:

yeah, i felt like "wtf" too, they are saying everywhere "season 5 is ending !! season 5 is ending!!!" since this morning and they have nobody to manually add the points... i think i ll need a support ticket and "oh sorry,the ranking is already closed we can't add the points, sorry" ...

I thought the season didn't end til February...?
"
lustar wrote:
"
matterhorn731 wrote:

My mistake... I was thinking of the regular season. Didn't realize the racing season ends Dec 29.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info