Season Five, Event 150: 1 Hour Endless Ledge

"
RainBabe42 wrote:
this season has finished and never got those points :(

Me either. I'm a bit disappointed.
"People ask me why I do this at my age. People are rude."
wow no points for this pretty disappointed that it was never resolved.
what would penguins do?
[quote="Gereggy"]I got stuck in a wall, and it was glorious. :D[/quote]
[quote="Qarl"]Fixed a bug where occasionally Fairgraves, Neverdying never dies.[/quote]
Even if GGG could not/cannot get us the points for this race, would be nice to have a notice about it. At least I could stop bothering to hold that character slot in limbo.
"
puaiohi wrote:
Even if GGG could not/cannot get us the points for this race, would be nice to have a notice about it. At least I could stop bothering to hold that character slot in limbo.

This.
Still no news on this? I'm getting tired of seeing a useless character taking up a character slot... =/
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
Dysmal wrote:
Still no news on this? I'm getting tired of seeing a useless character taking up a character slot... =/

Haven't heard anything. Kinda inclined to nudge support again...
same here aye
"
Hi,

I'm sorry for the delay, this issue is still being looked into. We will get back to you as soon as we can.

Regards,
Jessica

they're sure taking their time
wow im actually have enough points (602) to got ring considering that 2 missing races yay!_!1
alt art shop view-thread/1195695
t.me/jstqw for contact
Is this issue still being looked into? The points I would have gotten from this race would have given me one of the next tiers of event rewards... =[

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info