Deezy's Top Tier Exiles

Shadow stats updated, been leveling hard :)

More improvements to come tho
"
subtiiter wrote:
where is the kaoms roots skin for your marauder :D

Got em now :D
More updates to my shadow, this build is soooo good and so fun :D
Awwwww yeaaaaaah, My shadow just got buffed by the new patch! :D

The buff was only minor for me with my current crappy jewelry and amulet ( a buff is a buff though and I'm happy about it!).

But once I get my hands on some rings and amulet with flat phys on them, it will scale my damage up really high.

I just tossed on some random jewelry from the stash with flat phys mods (sadly no other good mods to keep them in use) but it boosted by damage up by a TON!

I've done tons of xyz searching though and no rings or amulet currently on the HC market meet my needs :(

I wish rings and ammys weren't so hard to craft, but that may be what I end up doing one day.
Last edited by whoismiked on May 30, 2014, 8:40:11 AM
Some updates to my shadow, over 9500 es now :)
My shadow has far surpassed my expectations, he is simply amazing for all situations, I don't even need to bust out the tank anymore as I haven't found a boss or map mod I cannot do now with the shadow (Besides blood magic map mod :P )

Note: if I am doing a really crazy boss and only need single target damage, I swap out melee splash gem with L20 life leech and I can leech to 100% es with any hit no matter how much damage is dealt to me.

The only way this dude could die is if something in the game can do over 9500 damage to me in a single hit (which nothing can with all my mitigation) or if I massively desynced for several seconds straight and could not make contact with a monster, but if I sense any desync I can just /oos then flicker strike and immediately start leeching. Has not been a problem yet.

I did a -max 4 projectile double boss shrine piety yesterday and let me tell you my cheeks were clenched the entire time lol, but I finished it and it was easier than I thought! :D

Love this guy.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 2, 2014, 12:09:05 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
I did a -max 4 projectile double boss shrine piety yesterday and let me tell you my cheeks were clenched the entire time lol, but I finished it and it was easier than I thought! :D

I always wonder why people do these kinds of things :D I guess it's something that keeps you going and gives you some kind of morale boost, but for me it would be "not even once".
ign: YongSook
"
subtiiter wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

I always wonder why people do these kinds of things :D I guess it's something that keeps you going and gives you some kind of morale boost, but for me it would be "not even once".

I do not blame you one bit, for most builds something like that is suicide!

Well for me, it was a combination of things that made me do it:

1. Map partner dared me and said he didn't think it could be done, so it was a "challenge accepted" type of thing :D

2. I have slowly been pushing the limits of this build more and more see what he can handle, up until that point I haven't even seen my ES go below 6k, but that fight in particular did have my ES going crazy, it would go from like 9500 -> around 3k -> 9500 back and fourth sooooo fast it was hard to even see it moving, I was really scared tbh, but with every single hit my es was back to full. As long as I was attacking I felt fairly safe though. The only time it was REALLY dangerous is when the one I was attacking teleported away and the 2nd boss was shooting ice spears, that was scary! Was a very intense fight!

3. This build, on paper, is supposed to be able to handle anything, so I have to keep pushing and testing things out :)

4. If I don't do some REALLY hard content at least once in a while, I get bored.

5. Adrenalin rush! :D

The only boss(es) that scare me right now is the 79 map trio, they are much harder than the normal atziri trio. They scare me and I have not done them yet, but I think I can do them, just gotta grow the balls lol :P
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 2, 2014, 3:27:47 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
New helmet for the tank :)

Wat. 1,1k armor helm.

Dat Shadow chest!
The chance to Vaal +1% maximum resists on an amulet is less than 1/300.
"
Daresso wrote:

Dat Shadow chest!

:D

I am in love with that chest.

When that beauty showed up I just HAD to have it, as it was perfect for my build. I unloaded everything I had saved up to trade for a mirror to get a copy, we tossed like 15+ divines at it then we ran out of divines. so I just ended up coping it anyways as I got impatient and wanted to put my shadow together asap.

It was a good thing I copied it when I did though .... The sad part is my bro who had the original ripped it to SC later that same day! :'( glad I got my copy when I did because there is nothing else even remotely close to it on HC anymore.
Last edited by whoismiked on Jun 3, 2014, 8:19:47 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info