BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

Guys, can someone post link to actual passive tree for me? Older trees are broken for me.
"
gajdol wrote:
Guys, can someone post link to actual passive tree for me? Older trees are broken for me.

trees have been posted numerous times for the new leagues at page 55 and forward.
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
"
gajdol wrote:

trees have been posted numerous times for the new leagues at page 55 and forward.

Thanks, ill check it.
"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
Freud88 wrote:

Skean is good but you want to look at ~2 APS dagger with max crit roll for endgame, I believe Flubby said it's reachable in 4 exalts.

My questions are:
1) Did u start off with alterations until u got the 2 stats wanted then played with exa
2) or did you use just chaos orbs the entire time
3) Did you start of from a high ilvl white dagger or rare dagger
4) does the intial ilvl make a difference when crafting
5) is it worth crafting your own dagger

Anyone with experience can you plz help me. I would like to have a 2 APS dagger with 9 crit. i currently have one, but the dps is low. Also would i be better of with an elemental dagger or physical dagger.Also should i get a dagger with higher dps but lower aps and crit

My build and gear
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

current dagger
Last edited by obscenely on Apr 11, 2014, 8:40:12 PM
Need help plz advice

Should i regal and exalt this or continue to alt
Last edited by obscenely on Apr 11, 2014, 10:43:33 PM
i know this isnt a pricecheck thread but does anyone know how much
is worth? i have no idea what the price of the type of dagger needed for this build is
100 #1 - PA Rank 1 Flashback | 100 #2 - Cyclone Standard | 100 #3 - Support top 50 Talisman | 100 #4 - Support Rank 5 PHC | 100 #5 - Earthquake Rank 51 PHC | 100 #6 - Vaal Spark Rank 5 PHFB2W
"
i know this isnt a pricecheck thread but does anyone know how much
is worth? i have no idea what the price of the type of dagger needed for this build is

I paid 4 exa for my current dagger
LF some Re-Evaluation of my current setup. Not sure if I can switch out much else but any opinions are welcome. I recently changed from the Aura Support version to the DPS Version Iski is running.

Current Gear:

Current Passive Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0PxBB7ES8RlhmKGdcajxzcHaoqOCsKLJwspi0fLYMtqC9vMgk0CjdmO3w74TyORKtGcUcGSshMs1AwVa5WLVbqVvVaUlyKXypfamNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJse9d943_GgwmIQohri3qPpo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JmamhObXZu1naOio6crqJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EospK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU2-fhiOL344Tquutj6-TsGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==

Im getting 29.1K DPS on ST (87% Hit Chance) and am snapshotting auras w/ covenant. Auras are wrath, anger, purity of fire, purity of lightning, discipline, clarity.
Last edited by AgonyEvolved on Apr 12, 2014, 12:10:36 AM
"
AgonyEvolved wrote:
LF some Re-Evaluation of my current setup. Not sure if I can switch out much else but any opinions are welcome. I recently changed from the Aura Support version to the DPS Version Iski is running.

Current Gear:

Current Passive Tree: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAABX0PxBB7ES8RlhmKGdcajxzcHaoqOCsKLJwspi0fLYMtqC9vMgk0CjdmO3w74TyORKtGcUcGSshMs1AwVa5WLVbqVvVaUlyKXypfamNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJse9d943_GgwmIQohri3qPpo_6kBuQ1pMnlwaX0JmamhObXZu1naOio6crqJqpbqx_sZC0DLTFtfK297fWuMq5Pr46wFHBAMHFwfPC7MM6w23EospK2RPbGttZ217bbtvU2-fhiOL344Tquutj6-TsGPKX8uH1S_ba-wn8qw==

Im getting 29.1K DPS on ST (87% Hit Chance) and am snapshotting auras w/ covenant. Auras are wrath, anger, purity of fire, purity of lightning, discipline, clarity.

That looks good. I would recommend putting ele weakness in your boots and lightning warp in your gloves, it will benefit from the enhance. Would also run empower in the red socket for the gloves, which will boost blood rage and lightning warp as well. You won't even have to recolor it :P

Forgot to mention I think you should run grace instead of purity of fire once you sort out your resistance problems. Haste is a pretty sweet aura as well with all the aura nodes.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
Last edited by stzbttln on Apr 12, 2014, 1:23:13 AM
Help what should i do Eternal , regal exa
PLz help

are these good stats to start crafting with, I have never crafted b4
Last edited by obscenely on Apr 12, 2014, 8:37:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info