BANANATHROW lvl100x2 proven;uber atziri capable ... (crit ele spectral mass dps and mf capable)

My Aura's are 20 anger, 19 wrath, 19 dicipline, 20 purity of elements, 20 clarity.

These are my items, Exept for the prismatic ring, I'm usualy using The Taming. I found the diamond ring the other day, I think its pretty good.
I'm saving for a Shavs, but in standard its pretty hard.
I'm having problems with resists, so I picked up the scion nodes, and using purity of elements and I'm still just at 66/67/67. My tooltip with frenzy charges and pc's up is 25.1k

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEPxBB7ES8RlhmGGYoZ1xqPHNwdqio4Kk0rCiycLR8tgy9vMgk74T8nRKtGcUcGSshMs1AwVa5W9Vv0XIpfamNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJse9d943_GguSDCYhCiGuKr4-mj_qQEZAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOhIqJAoqOnK6lurEev67QMtMW18rb3uT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStkT2xrbXttu29Tb5-GI4vfjhOss7BjxdvLh8-r0-PVL9tr7Cfyr

This is my current tree, I would very much like some feedback on it.
Last edited by Virity on Apr 8, 2014, 9:44:48 PM
"
Virity wrote:
My Aura's are 20 anger, 19 wrath, 19 dicipline, 20 purity of elements, 20 clarity.

These are my items, Exept for the prismatic ring, I'm usualy using The Taming. I found the diamond ring the other day, I think its pretty good.
I'm having problems with resists, so I picked up the scion nodes, and using purity of elements and I'm still just at 66/67/67. My tooltip with frenzy charges and pc's up is 25.1k

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgIAAdEPxBB7ES8RlhmGGYoZ1xqPHNwdqio4Kk0rCiycLR8tgy9vMgk74T8nRKtGcUcGSshMs1AwVa5W9Vv0XIpfamNDbEZtGW6qb55wUnBWcLtw1XJse9d943_GguSDCYhCiGuKr4-mj_qQEZAbkyeXBpfQmZqaE5u1naOhIqJAoqOnK6lurEev67QMtMW18rb3uT6-OsBRwQDBxcHzwuzDOsNtxKLKStkT2xrbXttu29Tb5-GI4vfjhOss7BjxdvLh8-r0-PVL9tr7Cfyr

Nice shield and ring. I would recommend using quality enfeeble in your cwdt link, it will help you evade a lot of attacks. I think you should drop some dps and go for the ES nodes under witch start, unless you're comfortable with you survivability. I don't think level 20 clarity is that useful if you have an auxium, and I would suggest getting the + 8 and + 20% mana nodes, it helps you leech faster.

Might want to fit grace somewhere in there since you're evasion based, coupled with enfeeble you will survive much better.
#1 spirit shield - #1 ES/all res diamond ring - 6T1 ES/WED/tri-res rustic sash mirror service
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/989804

twitch.tv/steezbattalion
IGN ddddddddddddddddddddime
"
Virity wrote:

How are u able to run 5 auras with no reduced mana reservation
since he will reserve some on life xD
"Path of nurfs" - LVL 100 + LVL 100 + LVL 100 ENDGAME REAVER
"1.3.0 Path of nurfs 3. expansion"
Shops: 1031762,774343,883462,371756,1091096,1099789,1260674
Reaver Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/velo1337/videos
I have some 3 on life and 2 on mana. I use lvl 20 reduced mana on all aura's(I have a lvl 21 one but it didnt make a huge differance) and I equip the Blood magic helm to snapshot the auras for blood magic.

Thanks for the input on the clarity vs leech thing, I'll try it out, but my Dagger is a CoC dagger really, not much phys on it. Hope it works.

I think I will throw in some sort of resist aura instead of clarity if I can, lacking in that department.

The thing that suprises me about this build is the clearspeed in 74+ maps with 25k dps.
I'm starting to wonder if I even need more dps, but of course, I will get more ^^

I'm wondering if any pieces of equipment can be upgraded for relatively cheap in StandART.
I just dont want to cut a huge chunk out of my shaveronney budget.
Last edited by Virity on Apr 9, 2014, 6:27:50 AM
"
Virity wrote:
I have some 3 on life and 2 on mana. I use lvl 20 reduced mana on all aura's(I have a lvl 21 one but it didnt make a huge differance) and I equip the Blood magic helm to snapshot the auras for blood magic.

Thanks for the input on the clarity vs leech thing, I'll try it out, but my Dagger is a CoC dagger really, not much phys on it. Hope it works.

I think I will throw in some sort of resist aura instead of clarity if I can, lacking in that department.

The thing that suprises me about this build is the clearspeed in 74+ maps with 25k dps.
I'm starting to wonder if I even need more dps, but of course, I will get more ^^

I'm wondering if any pieces of equipment can be upgraded for relatively cheap in StandART.
I just dont want to cut a huge chunk out of my shaveronney budget.

im using bloodmagic and red mana and still need to get those nodes. my gems are lvl 16 can u show us the image how u have the gems set up in ur gear
"
obscenely wrote:

im using bloodmagic and red mana and still need to get those nodes. my gems are lvl 16 can u show us the image how u have the gems set up in ur gear

He snapshots the auras.
IGN: Iski
Iski update(yes that's me)
current gear and skill tree since I get asked a lot.
Level 97 Ambush:

Gear

I need purity of fire with the freshly accuired Malis with ele weakness on hit.
Purity of lightning is superior, I still use my old gloves for Atziri, since curse on hit is a pretty bad idea in there.

dps selfbuffed

~63000dps selfbuffed, ~99000 next to Flubby.
Last edited by Balguez on Apr 9, 2014, 10:35:26 AM
@Balguez

http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

Here is my issue. I currently have more MANA and LIFE than you. But all this life and mana is used to run my 4 auras. How are u able to do it, with less resources, what am i missing?

your build with my gear
http://poebuilder.com/#builds/obscenely

I can get another 2k dps out of your build. Also are you saying that i can run 4 auras with this little mana and life and if so im buying shitloads of regres.

Can you plz inform me
Last edited by obscenely on Apr 9, 2014, 11:35:17 AM
Your reduced mana is level 15, thats why.
You're missing the 5% reduce mana node below conduit and at Influence as well.

I didn't snapshot or did anything unusual in the screenshot above.
No idea if that poebuilder thing is accurate, it shows 620 mana?
I have a mana pool of 1150.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info