0.10.0 patch notes, balance explanations and how microtransactions work

"
Aklyon wrote:
Chris, any chance of a floating Witch? The floating effect during the character creation is pretty cool.

Her dance floats!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
hguhgu wrote:
Hello Chris. I don't know if you'll see this all the way on the nineteenth (maybe twentieth?) page, but I have a very earnest, heartfelt request to make.

I really enjoy Path of Exile. It's almost all I play really, except with occasional forays into Mass Effect (Wrex is the alpha cutie). But I can't help but feel something is missing when I play. See, I would really appreciate it if we were able to purchase more photorealistic thighs for the templar. I mean with all the little nooks and crevaces a muscular old man's thighs ought to have; little ingrown hairs, maybe some scars that rise up beneath that dangly toga bit. I would especially appreciate if we could have a glow like with the platinum kiwi, except with even more realistic shadow features to highlight the, um, details of the character class.

With love,
hguhgu

Hahaha, nice.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
"
Steelgrey666 wrote:
"
BRavich wrote:
Any news on when the passive tree will be updated?

Now that would be awesome to know...i must tinker!

12.5 hours from now.
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Will microtransactions be purchasable between the 2 hour.downtime, but when the website is back online?

Yes, I think so.

"
Sparowes wrote:
If you sell the pre-order Kiwis in packs later on i will be pissed.
It should be pre-order only.

If you are selling them again, do other colors or something.

We're not selling kiwis again. We even made another colour that we can't sell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info