0.10.0 Patch Notes

I have a suggestion - a perfect item to sell in microtransactions shop. A Greater Orb of Regret - grants 10 respect points and a Perfect Orb of Regret - refunds all skill points. Don't know about you guys but I would definitely be buing them:):):)
Last edited by bobrock1982 on Jan 23, 2013, 1:38:15 AM
"
Chris wrote:
You can only have one cosmetic effect of a specific class on an item. For example, you may have a particle effect and a skin change applied to one item, but applying a second particle effect will destroy the previous one.

Hey Chris,

I actually have a question from the edited patch note. Now that the effects we buy are permanent, what happens when we have a situation like the above? (eg applying an effect on any item that already has an effect) Will it gives out some kind of warning or prevents us from applying a new effect, or (asking just in case) would it destroy the previous effect because I didn't reclaim it using the reclaim button?
"
Chris wrote:

Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list.

By adding act III i suppose:)

Great patch cant wait to play
<3GGG
Last edited by Brachyr on Jan 23, 2013, 1:37:18 AM
I've been reading these responses to all the threads on my phone, and so not replying.

Even though I have what most would consider an abundance of GGGold, I was edgy on the concept of consumable microtransactions and would have preferred a more expensive, permanent solution.

But I think weapon effects should be at the lower end of the scale anyway. The really prestigious stuff should be pets, item skins and perhaps animations. Things that most other games, be they buy-to-play or whatever, don't offer even for free. Weapon effects, on the other hand, are pretty standard -- in most games, you get a sword that deals significant fire damage, it'll probably appear as though on fire.

"
Kabraxis wrote:
Srsly the moderators here must start doing their work instead writing wall of texts about themselves.

Hypothetically speaking, would a ten day probation from yours truly convince you we mods do something more than 'write walls of text about ourselves'? Because I'd be more than glad to oblige.
Predecessor! Paragon is BACK.
Finished Dragons Dogma 2 at 327 hours, 9 playthroughs. Loved every minute.
Holy shit, Assassins Creed ARPG trilogy isnt shit. 3D titan quest with better writing?
Dungeon Encounters is brilliant. Square Enix should stop banking on bloatjunk like ffxvi and ff7r.
woot,

OB finally here and I can start playing again. After a couple wipes I couldn't take it anymore and stopped for quite awhile.

I am very saddened by the gigantic nerf to CI though. I am not an uber player and it was working "ok" for me before - as in I still died alot even with the extra ES.. As it is now I'm not going to touch it.

Good change for the sparkly microtransactions. At 1 use I would never have even considered buying it. I'll probably get some now.

Also wish you could buy something for the premium stash tabs that would make all your current and future tabs "premium". With something like 37 tabs it could get expensive upgrading all of them. A one time fee to make all the tabs premium is something I would consider paying for.
Excellent news about changing the policy on the 1 use effects. I know many people like myself can't justify spending money on things that aren't permanent. It's just not good value.
"
bobrock1982 wrote:
I have a suggestion - a perfect item to sell in microtransactions shop. A Greater Orb of Regret - grants 10 respect points and a Perfect Orb of Regret - refunds all skill points. Don't know about you guys but I would definitely be buing them:):):)

This is a terrible idea. The possibillity of resetting all one's skill points would effectively kill the replayability of the class.

If changed, they would make the same mistake that Blizzard did from D2 to D3.
Donkey
I honestly like the armor/weapon look change thing. It makes it special when you have a badass weapon and then use this to make it look tight!
"
Myrthue wrote:
"
bobrock1982 wrote:

This is a terrible idea. The possibillity of resetting all one's skill points would effectively kill the replayability of the class.

If changed, they would make the same mistake that Blizzard did from D2 to D3.

Gotta agree with you here.. that starts to tread into the pay to win category.
Waited for these so long Yay, was a good read
:) =)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info