0.10.0 Patch Notes

Most of these changes, particularly regarding balance, seem rather good to me. Perhaps some things aren't quite right yet, but it definitely seems to be heading in the right direction in general.
Hello,

I just can't wait for the release...
Great job!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one question for the devs that bugs me:

Will we have a level up explanation for gems?
I would really use one - I want to know when I upgrade a gem what mana cost it will have and decide for myself if I want to level the gem up or not...
I'm sure this was talked about but I can't seem to find any answer from the devs..

Thanks

So just want to get some clarification. If I use a cosmetic effect on my hardcore character and he dies. I will be able to remove the cosmetic effect when my toon and all his equipped items ends up in the default league right?

Like i wrote in my previous post, will only play HC.
so did they fix flame totems hit detection?
Woot!!
"
Chris wrote:
As you may have seen, we reverted our policy on the microtransactions. They can now be freely reclaimed from items and used on other items at no cost.

I don't know why everyone was crying about the microtrans in the first place. they seemed pretty fair and people can't get mad at you guys for attempting to provide income to the development of the game. Thanks for the change though this really proves that you guys care about what these people want.
"
Eivon wrote:
So just want to get some clarification. If I use a cosmetic effect on my hardcore character and he dies. I will be able to remove the cosmetic effect when my toon and all his equipped items ends up in the default league right?

Like i wrote in my previous post, will only play HC.

I would assume that your microtransaction shop purchases are global. And not tied to a league. This would seem very odd.
"
Chris wrote:
As you may have seen, we reverted our policy on the microtransactions. They can now be freely reclaimed from items and used on other items at no cost.

This is an epic change! My feeling is this change will encourage more buyers from level 1 in the OB and give GGG a much better cash flow from the very beginning.

Do NOT worry that people won't buy more cosmetic effects if they are reusable, because GGG can always put up more new cooler/different looking effects (think about the different tiers of gear visuals in WoW). This is an overall better business model which boosts the sales by encourages instead of constraints.
"
Chris wrote:

This is a FREE game. GGG need to make income. But we still get greedy players (who I laugh at for calling GGG greedy) who have pressured GGG into changing their policies. You people are the greedy ones, who want everything for free. Jesus.
"
sonickenking wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

This is an epic change! My feeling is this change will encourage more buyers from level 1 in the OB and give GGG a much better cash flow from the very beginning.

Do NOT worry that people won't buy more cosmetic effects if they are reusable, because GGG can always put up more new cooler/different looking effects (think about the different tiers of gear visuals in WoW). This is an overall better business model which boosts the sales by encourages instead of constraints.

Yeah it will be epic being able to deck out your lvl 1 character instead of sitting around and wait for the perfect moment late in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info