0.10.0 Patch Notes

Ok.This is big ,lol.
"
ggimkaas wrote:
read man :)

"

You can reclaim effects (putting them back in your microtransaction stash) using the purchasable "Recover Cosmetic Effect" item which is also stored in your microtransaction stash.
If you want to destroy all of the cosmetic effects on an item for free without getting them back, place it on the cursor and type "/destroy_cosmetic_effects". Be very careful with this, we can't replace any purchases that are accidentally destroyed.

You can reclaim it using a paid item or destroy it forever. What we want is an effect that we purchase once and can reclaim forever. It's fine if the price is significantly higher, I don't want to pay to reuse the effect.
Woohoo! I can still do Multiple projectile forking ice spears that deal chaos damage!
Diviner's Strongbox: An Exile's CCG
Paying for remocve cometics is reterded. Its just the same like buying new one so they basically one time use.

I will not buy this and im sure that majority players that dont have many GGG currenecy stacked will not too.

They just implement this in worst possible way.

Unless "Remove effect' item cos 1$ and have 10 uses or even more.
Otherwise its just LOL.

Dialog ingame:

PLAYER 1: "Hey look what cool sword i have"?
PLAYER 2: "GREAT! Will you change it?"
PLAYER 1: Yaa i grt 15% dmg boost! but wait...! i lose my weapon glow!
GGG: Just pay 10 bucks AGAIN m8 and you can upgrade you gear and still looking awesome. :)

Overall big disspointment. I will not use Item Shop atm i guess and i will w8 for changes and more reasoning and less cash grab here.

Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 22, 2013, 9:42:01 PM
Any updates on sound cards that are based on creative chipsets causing a BSOD? I've been running --softwaresound for a long time.
Last edited by gloat on Jan 22, 2013, 9:42:41 PM
No big difference to the notes posted on Reddit.

"
Added Amethyst Flasks, a type of utility flask that increases chaos resistance by 35% for 3.5 seconds.

That doesn't fix level 28 PVP at all because Viper Strike always hits.
You need chaos resitance in form of rings/amulets aka permanent like elemental or a mod like "Cannot get Viper Charges for 5 seconds"

That's like saying: "hmm Bear Trap is broken in PVP let's create a 'Opal Flask Cannot be Bear Trapped for 3,5 sec'"

"
Converted to Keystone Passive - Ancestral Bond: You can summon up to 1 additional totem. You can't deal damage with your skills yourself.

Like I said already this won't affect strong skills at all. The reason 3 spells are strong isn't dual totem.
Also it shouldn't affect red Skillgems but it does!

"
There's now an option on the login screen to save your password between sessions. This can be unticked if you do not want to store a hash of your password on that computer.

You should better say if players don't want to be ripped off by some cheap drive by download + upload.

"
The /debug command can't be used to cheat in races any more. Thanks guys.

So players see mapseed in ladder but not in races? Seems inconsistent also experienced players can easily identify maps, so they will still reset to better instances in races.

"
Merciless: maximum frenzy charges, maximum power charges, maximum endurance charges.

This really needs to be reworked the rewards are useless if you don't use associated skills.

"
Reduced the life progression of summoned minions (skeletons and zombies). Increased their base life and added a small amount of general elemental resistances have been added.

They really need to start with 500/300 life or they still will be buthered in normal.

"
The new player resistance penalties are 0% on Normal, -20% on Cruel and -60% on Merciless difficulty. Chaos resistance is now included and has the same penalty apply to it.
Why not -30 -60?

"
Higher level maps are now a lot more challenging.

Doubt that. Only Turbo mode gives me challenge.

"

Anger: Base mana cost increased by 10 to 50, increasing by 6 per level instead of 5.
Wrath: Base mana cost increased by 10 to 50, increasing by 6 per level instead of 5.
Clarity: Reduced in effectiveness by around 20%.
Discipline: Mana cost increased by 40. Energy Shield granted significantly reduced.
Grace: Mana cost now increases 7 per level, instead of 5.

You guys seriously hate mana don't you?
Reduce damage and mana costs instead such a mana hating "fixes".
EB and Blood magic should be an option not a must.

"
Fireball: Damage progression increased - now 14% increased by level 15.

The main reason almost nobody used it is: "fire skills lag."

"
Fire Trap: Now does more damage at earlier levels.

Never needed improvement this skill already is powerful

"
Shock Nova: .....Mana cost has been reduced.

Something 80% of unused skills need.

"
Life Gain on Hit: Has been improved, especially at higher levels.
Life Leech: Has been improved.

Wanna bet that's the next thing you will nerf again?
If it was an idea of an alpha member he seriously fooled you.
This will only result in so called switch casts to generate life to pay the next blood magic cast/attack.

"
The maximum flat energy shield that can be gained on an item has been reduced.

Why not chaning the mechanics how it works?
Currently it works like (Base+Bonus)*Multiplier why not charge it to Base*Multiplier+Bonus.
Then you could increase the modifiers without creating something like a 1.200 ES Armor, 1k Evasion gloves or 1k Armor helmets.

"
Fixed a bug where you could add Piety to your friends list.

lol?

Last edited by Hilbert on Jan 22, 2013, 9:42:29 PM
kabraxis: as I understand it, you buy an item in the shop that you have to click to remove cosmetics from other items but the clickable "remove item" doesn't dissappear. At least that is what seems logical since for example the Kiwis work in the same way. You click on them to summon/desummon but they always stay in your microtransaction tab.
"
Eivon wrote:
kabraxis: as I understand it, you buy an item in the shop that you have to click to remove cosmetics from other items but the clickable "remove item" doesn't dissappear. At least that is what seems logical since for example the Kiwis work in the same way. You click on them to summon/desummon but they always stay in your microtransaction tab.

I doubt m8. It will be great but i doubt you are right.
I think that 'remove stuff' item is one time use too.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 22, 2013, 9:45:58 PM
Hmm...what happened to Chris' statement in a big October video interview that microtransactions would include gender change options?

Why do I as a female have only 2 avatar choices that are female, and 4 that are male? Seems kinda unfair to me.

:-( I mean, I'll still be playing, but it is quite disappointing.[/quote]

do you have any clue how much it would cost em to do that?
Any clue?[/quote]

that's why it would be a microtransaction, jackass.[/quote]

no need to call him a jackass... but it takes quite a bit to change the look and also all the sounds, not to mention how corny it would be if the story was exactly the same for for instance female templar. we're talking several thousand(maybe even as much as 15k) dollar per char they'd do, that's not micro, that's macro...[/quote]

Hmm...I wasn't the one who said that gender and other cosmetic avatar microtransactions could be expected (during an hour & a half interview which sadly I can't relocate at the moment). Chris said it. He went on to say that they probably wouldn't include things like earrings and small details because the avatar on screen in game is so small, but he did say that were a lot of request for the gender change and that he expected it would be available. Key point: HE said it, not me. :-)
Did i understood the CI changes?

CI wont give you any additional ES anymore but still grants Chaos Immunity and reduces your life to 1.

This and the fact that items / talents with chaos resistances are added, seems to make Hybrid HP-ES builds more viable then before.

If i'm wrong with the CI changes, correct me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info