0.10.0 Patch Notes

When the new Microtransactions itens will be available?
"
darkjoy wrote:
No changes to lightning strike, according to the notes. Thought this was being fixed?

Chain got fixed (which is what needed the nerf).
ES is just worthless now
Dynamic Environment - Day/Night, Rain/Lightning - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/110100

GGG's design philosophy in three words:
Quantity over Quality.
Thank You.
"
Drakx wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Drakx wrote:
Surprised that Chaos Resistance was left out of "All Resistance" talents. I don't really see the reasoning for this.
It wasn't. It's not part of "All Elemental Resists", because Chaos is not elemental. This isn't a change, just pointing out the way things are as a clarification.

My concerns were with getting sufficient chaos resistance, is this meant to be achieved mostly by gear?

Im 99,99% sure that answer is NO. There is like 4 nodes with chaos on whole tree.

I dont see thereason why chaos is not part of "all resist" mod. "all elemental' should be changed to 'all resist' like in Diablo 2.

EDIT: hahah Kripp jusrt roll 5 (FIVE) Chaos resist on 55lvl item. I guess you have you answer.
Last edited by Kabraxis on Jan 22, 2013, 9:25:11 PM
"
MrRoundTree wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:
No changes to lightning strike, according to the notes. Thought this was being fixed?

u might want to know what u are talking about before. He is talking about the double hit on the main target.
"
MrRoundTree wrote:
"
darkjoy wrote:

Not what I was referring to. I was referring to Ls being fixed, not nerfed.

Currently, LS is hitting it's target twice and word was this was going to be fixed.

So maybe word was wrong, and it's intended to hit twice?
Last edited by darkjoy on Jan 22, 2013, 9:23:46 PM
okay good patch you guys.

as much as i hate seeing my skills and specs nerfed i feel like you guys did a good job making things fair for everyone.

you may have made your items as fun and interesting as diablo 2 items with this patch GJ!!!

also

"The totem mod for Maps can now spawn totems that use Lightning Warp."

i think this sounds kindof fun :D
IGN- Isiander
When passive skill tree will be updated? And item's suffixes and prefixes tables.
It all sounds great to me! Cheers :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info