Path of Exile Wiki update

I'm getting the same error..
Just wanted to thank you and all contributors for this wonderful wiki. Keep it up!
I'm pretty sure i'll be using this one a lot ! Big thx !
"
magvest wrote:
I'm getting the same error..

Cool, passing details on to the right people.
What does Curse pay for a site like your wiki? :)
Last edited by narthagass on Jan 28, 2013, 9:16:59 AM
i'm going to bump this as curse kicked the founder of the wiki from paid maintainance of the site.

first, thanks for having started the wiki at all some years ago, it was a great improvement compared to the "top linked thread regarding mechanics" which was malice's mechanics thread.

and also thanks for all the hard work to all of the people involved.

---

some questions:

why is curse cutting down on spending money on the maintenance onf the poe wiki?

does curse officially own the wiki and all of it's intellectual property cause you sold it to them at the time?

what if curse decides to take it down, is there any chance to reopen the wiki? afaik some guys working with the wiki have some sort of a backup but could it be used to restore the wiki elsewhere?

i never understood ggg's obvious ignorance of the wiki which manifest in dev comments like: "the wiki can't be trusted" or "the wiki is wrong about it".
chris once explained the lack of interest with the immense time sink the wiki can be but it can also be explained by them not having a single share or rights in this content. why?

edit: pressing thumbs for you finding your own unique item eventually ;) i think i found one in 4,5 years playing.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Jun 16, 2016, 4:51:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info