Path of Exile Wiki update

Great to hear the best fan resource for PoE will be ready in time for beta!
Good news, have had some problems with it lately.
Nothing to see here.
thanks wiki site has helped me tons getting my build ready for launch
IGN- Isiander
Thanks for keeping the wiki updated!
I really do appreciate it, it's been really useful to me.
Congrats! Moar uptime = moar happiness. I'm curious though, what kind of (monetary) compensation did you recieve from Curse?
This is awesome news, thanks for letting us know:)
Love this!!! I remember when the wiki was less than 100 pages and tons of spam *wipes tear away*
God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, courage to change the things I can, and wisdom to always tell the difference.
"
Silva wrote:
Love this!!! I remember when the wiki was less than 100 pages and tons of spam *wipes tear away*

Yeah, , those buxom ladies sure did want to take over. Have to say a big thank you and a few of the other guys, you all gave me the kick up the arse that I needed in the summer.

Everyone else, I really appreciate how supportive you're all being, means a lot.
I seem to not be able to access the website. I assume it has something to do with this and not that I've done anything stupid.

If anyone is a wikiWizz, this is the error I keep getting:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: REPLACE INTO `objectcache` (keyname,value,exptime) VALUES ('PoE_DB:messages:en-gb:lock','˴2�\0','20130123181323')

Function: SqlBagOStuff::set

Error: 1142 INSERT command denied to user 'PoE_DB'@'92.61.148.151' for table 'objectcache' (mysql1066.servage.net)
IGN: PinkPenguinTV
"
PinkPenguin wrote:
I seem to not be able to access the website. I assume it has something to do with this and not that I've done anything stupid.

If anyone is a wikiWizz, this is the error I keep getting:

A database error has occurred. Did you forget to run maintenance/update.php after upgrading? See: https://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Manual:Upgrading#Run_the_update_script

Query: REPLACE INTO `objectcache` (keyname,value,exptime) VALUES ('PoE_DB:messages:en-gb:lock','˴2�\0','20130123181323')

Function: SqlBagOStuff::set

Error: 1142 INSERT command denied to user 'PoE_DB'@'92.61.148.151' for table 'objectcache' (mysql1066.servage.net)

When did you get that error?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info