I made a torrent of the client. (Updated 0.10.0e)

I made a torrent to download the client for people having problems or slow speeds from the launcher. This is the latest version 0.10.0e.

http://www.speedyshare.com/6BvmN/Grinding-Gear-Games.torrent

When the download is complete do the following.

1) Extract rars into the same folder.
2) Delete rars.
3) Move 'Grinding Gear Games' folder into 'C:\Program Files (x86)'

I used best compression with winrar so it may take a little longer to extract but the download is much smaller at 2.67GB as opposed to 5.38GB.
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Feb 1, 2013, 10:29:19 PM
Not a bad idea at all.

Cheers
In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.

-Douglas Adams
Thanks, also if anyone wants to help to download and seed even if you already have the client installed would be appreciated. It will help to alleviate the stress on the servers for GGG.

Alot of people will probably not start to download the client until tomorrow, and probably at the same time, so more seeders would really help.

There will still be a large patch you'll need for the OB version though...
Sweeping Maid
I know but 1.5 GB is better than 5.5 GB. It will reduce the stress by almost 3 quarters.
I'm sure your intentions are honorable and they might not have an issue with it but did you ask permission to distribute GGG's code in this manner.

Just wondering?
IGN:
I believe I remember a statement before from GGG where they said that torrenting the game is great because where other companies want to shut down torrents, GGG would be getting exposure to the game.
"
I believe I remember a statement before from GGG where they said that torrenting the game is great because where other companies want to shut down torrents, GGG would be getting exposure to the game.

All good then :)
IGN:
lol, reminds me of this thread.

PoE on Piratebay =P
Pirated PoE, now you can get it for FREE..........hmm.
If GGG chickens made an action RPG, what would it be called? Path of Eggxile, a Peck 'n' Slash RPG.
Why was the helmet spluttering? It was a coif.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info