I made a torrent of the client. (Updated 0.10.0e)

More power to you! Lets keep this bumped shall we :D
did you include registry keys?
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
It would be better to install the game with the official installer first, then use this to manually replace the Content.ggpk file.

If you just use the contents of this torrent as-is, you may experience problems due to not having the correct dependencies installed.

So, use at your own risk.
Code warrior
Also just to confirm I have copied the contents of the torrent on 2 different computers and had no trouble playing the game.
With the issues of trust and accout hacking looming, I would suggest GGG making an official version of this torrent.
Since PoE game dvds exist, if someone from GGG can upload one of those as a torrent I could seed it with my gigabit server.
This torrent is legit, all I did was rar the installation folder. And like I said, I tested on other computers and works no problem. If you would like to help seed this one it would be much appreciated. I am currently showing 5 seeders plus me (6) and 20 downloaders.

Also, not sure, but I am going to go out on a limb and say that the game DVD includes the same installer as the one on the site, where you still have to download the game from GGG servers.
Last edited by Methodical_Prodigy on Jan 23, 2013, 1:15:27 PM
Is this torrent still healthy? What kinda speeds are people getting on it?
Im currently getting speeds between 10kbps and 700kbps.
More on the higher side though...
500ks/s but is this the new 0.10 patched game or old 0.9 version
Last edited by digibluez on Jan 23, 2013, 4:40:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info