Kiwi pet question

Quick question, if I get the basic kiwi pack, is there a way I can eventually upgrade my pet to look like a diamond kiwi in game???
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
No. You'd need to buy the Diamond Kiwi. You can continue to upgrade the package, paying the difference of the package you bought compared to the package you're wanting to buy...but kiwis will be unavailable to get after tomorrow.
"
OverCaster wrote:
Quick question, if I get the basic kiwi pack, is there a way I can eventually upgrade my pet to look like a diamond kiwi in game???

Only if you buy the diamond pack by this time tomorrow.
What I mean is, is there a way to level my pet up? or will it always look the same?
“Insanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.” -Albert Einstein
"
OverCaster wrote:
What I mean is, is there a way to level my pet up? or will it always look the same?

No pet leveling.
It will always look the same.
"
OverCaster wrote:

You can't upgrade it any other way. Only way you can is to purchase the diamond pack, this is the ONLY way to get the diamond kiwi.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 22, 2013, 2:31:47 PM
Hmmm ok guys thanks for the feedback.
It will always be the same you bought. Eg: you bought a common kiwi it will always be a common kiwi
I got another question, what is the benefit of being a kiwi owner? Can it help you fight? will it do my taxes? lol what is the benefit to owning a kiwi?
"
OverCaster wrote:
I got another question, what is the benefit of being a kiwi owner? Can it help you fight? will it do my taxes? lol what is the benefit to owning a kiwi?

Purely cosmetic. The benefit is supporting a game you love.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info