Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

YOUREaHOOKER: I don't care if you have professional skills or not, I don't like your idea because it's a 100% unoriginal.

This is often the case with you master-shop guys, you got the skills but you can't come up with a great and original idea. I mean, the speech of the ranger and a picture of her, really ?

Regarding the 'deciding date' see original post:
"
Submissions will be accepted until Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT. [...] The winning designs will be announced within two weeks of the end of the contest.

Proof that you do not read the OP post (again).

Have a good day.
'You're Mod's greatest disappointment Forum User'
Last edited by noirdessaim on Jan 2, 2014, 4:16:36 PM
This is my submission

Use the Vaal preparing the Smash and a dueslist with no equips (only a corsair sword or a jeweled foil) under it. But not with the normal camera of the game, but in a perspective as the "camera" is on the ground having on focus the duelist and the hand of the smash. The logo on the left bottom, and in the center top the word Smash.
Last edited by Inimigo on Jan 2, 2014, 6:26:15 PM
"
noirdessaim wrote:
YOUREaHOOKER: I don't care if you have professional skills or not, I don't like your idea because it's a 100% unoriginal.

This is often the case with you master-shop guys, you got the skills but you can't come up with a great and original idea. I mean, the speech of the ranger and a picture of her, really ?

Regarding the 'deciding date' see original post:
"
Submissions will be accepted until Jan 10th, 2014 at 11:59 PM PDT. [...] The winning designs will be announced within two weeks of the end of the contest.

Proof that you do not read the OP post (again).

Have a good day.

So, since you've completely ignored that the majority of your original (and poorly worded) complaint was based on ignorance and falsehood, and now claim my idea being unoriginal is the sole reason for it being, in your opinion, terrible.. This exchange in which we are engaged really does not feel constructive.

Out of curiosity, what does "master-shop guys" refer to? I've never heard that term.

As you correctly quoted, I requested if anyone knew the "deciding date".

Perhaps you didn't understand that I'd attempted to ask if the specific date on which the decision would be made had been released, hoping it had been narrowed down to a bit more precise a date than the two weeks originally stated.

It's difficult to understand why you decided to attack me and my idea with such fervor, however it feels as if we are derailing this thread. Feel free to PM me if you want to continue bashing my idea, but let's not junk up the thread any more please.

Your vote is 'me no likey', I get it.
I worked through all submissions and here is the list of submissions i like.
(I like classy designs which i can wear outside without feeling ashamed)

Aramil87: exiles as exalted

awesome classy design, clearly (one of) the winner(s)

WinterLicht: Tarkleighs Store

love how at first sight you don't get what it's about

WinterLicht: Merveil

with the suggested quote,plz

Aulmeyda: Aura skulls

Need some work, but already looks cool

WinterLicht: Dominus

antonowitch: rhoa shirt

really clever one

lolozori: funny kids design

(maybe dont print it all over the shirt, but just to the chest)

WinterLicht: Ranger

lolozori: logo

Wizzow: classy wraeclast map

Not really original, but looks classy

This would be my Top10 (approximately in the right order)
"

Thank you all guys! I'm humbled by all the awesome feedback. I changed some detail (I hope the scion eye works now xD) and tried to move the design on the front, adding a slightly modified logo and the word "Exile" on the back.

So this is a [second alternative of my submission]:

This gets my vote! Simple, awesome and creative.
IGN: EnemaBojio
League: Standard
Guild: JoeyBestDog
All Boss Kills Video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOioeoVLdsY
"You move faster on the servers then in your client. This is why some people appear in standart right until you hear them crying." Would be my suggestion, deduced from something that Albert Einstein sayd :D
This is my second submission:

please note that the images attached below are used for conceptual purpose only. Details can be added or enhanced. (for example: replacing keystone circle with other effect, text rearrangements etc.)

This idea can also go with white T-shirts.

T-shirt Front:

T-shirt Back

my other submission link:

Thanks and cheers to all.
Last edited by archzin on Jan 3, 2014, 12:28:53 PM
This is my submission

Description:

This is my own pixel art interpretation called "Path of Pixel"

The first version - is a reference to statement which reads
"
The game is completely free and will never be "pay to win"

The second version shows you full version of my "demake" with QR-link to pathofexile.com and another interesting things like some grinding gears.

Oh, I've almost forgot:
Spoiler

Thanks for attention and good luck!

Just run and stay tuned!
Last edited by CityRunner on Jan 5, 2014, 3:35:25 AM
This is my submission
Design #1 "Building My Nightmare, Death by Death"

PoE is all about builds, and I can't think of anything that would promote PoE better than the massive Passives Tree.
Spoiler
Front would have a big distinguishable PoE logo and the quote of "Building My Nightmare, Death by Death".
Back would have a small PoE logo on the top middle, and the Passive Tree with a well spread out build already highlighted.

Design #2 "With every death, I live a little bit more"

Shadow is the character that fits the world of Wraeclast the best in my opinion, hence deserves a design of his own.
Spoiler
Front would have the shadow stepping out of shadows and the quote of "With every Death, I live a little bit more".
Back would have a small PoE logo on the top middle.

Design #3 "Eye of Chayula"

Wearing one of the uniques from PoE would be a nice concept, even better showing its stats as if I highlighted the amulet I am wearing with my mouse.
Spoiler
Front would have the Eye of Chayula (alternate artwork) as if it is worn on top of t-shirt.
Stats would show as if the item is highlighted by mouse, BUT amulet's chains would exceed the borders of the information box, making it look as if amulet is actually worn.
Back would have a small PoE logo on the top middle.
This is my submission.

Shirt color: Red

Front Text: "Stay out of the shadows"
Front image: Silhouette of an innocent kiwi

Back Text: "...they bite."
Back image: Silhouette of an angry Rhoa

Unique 3D art- http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/342452
Last edited by godsmackfan1002 on Jan 6, 2014, 8:03:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info