Path of Exile and J!NX Shirt Design Contest

This is my late submission !

Hi everyone I came up with this brilliant idea (in my opinion) and I doubt that anyone has thought about it before.

While everyone in this contest always think about a picture for the t-shirt design, I'm thinking much more of a short and concise text.

I know I don't own anything about this text since it's from the game itself but please :
ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ no coperino-pasterino ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ !

Here's the idea :

So on the front of the t-shirt, up to the chest there's a small rhoa portrait (why not the baby one) with a quotation mark asking : 'What is Path of Exile ?'

And still on the front of the t-shirt but on the stomach, we have the main text, this is how it goes :

'It's the story of the yougest daughter of a respected family who fought, wept and bled for God and the Order. A simple job, she was told. Silence a big mouth. Get a big payout. But now she has been taken from her people, chained and exiled by cowards who fear death. However, you can't own a life. Not a deer's, not a rabbit's, and not hers. Anyway, they had it coming, was she supposed to bear such insults ?

They were right to fear her, now she is banished to Wraeclast, Death is her brother and Faith is her shield against the Darkness to come...'

And.... finally on the back, we have just a shorth sentence 'See, easy no ?'

This is it people, let me know what you think, I might do a picture to explain a bit more. I think this is great but maybe I'm mistaken. I was on fire when I wrote that.

Also, English is not my native language so... you've been warned.

Enjoy !
'You're Mod's greatest disappointment Forum User'
Last edited by noirdessaim on Dec 31, 2013, 8:47:42 AM
This is my submission

ABM Dr Morbius
My 4. submission: A ranger class in "Art Nouveau"-style.

(click to enlarge)

Some elements were taken from original ui-art. On the top is an evasion icon, 'cause evasion is most typical aspect of a ranger. Left are some nodes from passive tree, I've simple taken some that are near starting area. On the right are the gems. Burning Arrow as starter-gem, then the first 3 support-gems, that you can get as a ranger and Hatred as one of first auras.

Check out my other, previous posted submissions linked below.
1:
Spoiler
"
WinterLicht wrote:
This is my submission :

(click to enlarge)

It's Dominus' demonic form in a front view.

2:
Spoiler
"
WinterLicht wrote:
This is my submission ... actually second one

(click to enlarge)

People who race will understand this.
(Please correct me, if I've done some mistakes regarding vendor recipe/price)

3:
Spoiler
This ist my 3. submission:

Merveil with her daughters Amarissa and Ambrosia. Merveil is half transformed here.
EDIT: Add a quote on the back of shirt "we are cursed to bear the gifts bestowed upon us". That one is from scion, I think it's the best one regarding Merveil.

(click to enlarge)

(All of these pictures are drawn with Krita and Gimp)
The Unofficial Fan Art Thread:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/729
"
SS_ wrote:
This is my submission
"

This.
I used to bust tables, now I bust rhymes.

IGN: IBUZZedWhenISawYou
This is my submission

A few more from me. First one is a simple reminder of what we all have to do when things get a bit nasty.

The second one is a series of silhouettes for your favourite character and a word that describes them best. I have made them all but only put in 3 as you get the idea.

It could also work with just the silhouettes.

Last edited by Reavs on Jan 1, 2014, 6:44:06 PM
This is my submission

These low res pics may not properly show that the characters aren't entirely black and have some dark grey detail. This can be seen easier on the following white T-shirt...

ABM Dr Morbius
"
Impetius wrote:
"
Alysian wrote:
THIS IS MY SUBMISSION:

Sorry, my photo skills aren't spectacular, but you get the gist.

I thought that it would be cool to have a necklace (Carnage Heart Shown) dangling down on the front and the Path of Exile Logo in the back.(Help people know where the wearers got such a cool T-shit).

This could work with any necklace, the Carnage Heart was just one that I personally thought would be awesome.

Loving the game GGG, hope you take my idea into consideration. I'd actually be pumped to wear something like this out of my house!

Holy .....! Mine looks similar to yours, and I just submitted it after you did only one day. GG! I think we both forgot to draw the rest of Carnage's chain on the back of the T-Shirt.

I need to think about another design ^^

Vote for yours anyway :)

Haha, thanks! Again, my photo editing skills are far for excellent, but I think the designer would get a good sense of how it would look. I did forget about the necklace going around the back. Also with this, they could have custom shirts with a variety of options for which necklace could be used, get a good bit of variety.
This is my submission

A PoE HP globe that reads "1HP/14,000HP" located around the heart area , and some text below that reads:"They say when you die in HC,you die irl..."
This is my submission

The shirt will contain the text, "Still alive, are we?" The text will be near the bottom of the front of the shirt. This has a specific context as Tarkleigh's dialog when you talk with him sometimes, but it also fits with the reputation of how difficult Path can be at times.

Above the text will be images of iconic bosses from Path of Exile. The main ones to choose from would be Brutus, Merveil, Vaal Oversoul, Piety, and Dominus. Silhouettes would look nice in my opinion, although I think besides Vaal Oversoul it would be difficult for anybody to recognize just the shadow. Also, the number of bosses could be variable for the final design. Obviously not every path boss is going to fit on one shirt, but a lineup of three or so bosses (maybe act bosses?) would look pretty cool. Or you could use a single boss and make multiple shirt designs for sale (potential more work/cost though).

The back can be empty or have the Path of Exile logo on it. (Depending on costs of course.)

The main downside to this design is that people that haven't played Path will probably not recognize the bosses from Path, but anybody that has played through it will instantly recognize them.
@Moylin (Beyond)
Last edited by Avelice on Jan 1, 2014, 7:20:24 PM
This is my submission

Here is another one that only us Exiles can relate to...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info