Volatile Mines - is not work

"
Baelrog wrote:
Ahh, that sort of clears it up, thanks for the info. However, it still takes some sort of action, because unfortunately it still disrupt channeling spells when detonating.
Yes. Detonate mines is still an action you're taking, just one that (now) takes no time to perform.
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
"
Baelrog wrote:
Ahh, that sort of clears it up, thanks for the info. However, it still takes some sort of action, because unfortunately it still disrupt channeling spells when detonating.
Yes. Detonate mines is still an action you're taking, just one that (now) takes no time to perform.

But you try to make this a fun to play game right?

I have started the new league REALLY trying to get the fire nova mines to work and went for the "volatile mines" note expecting my mines to detonate as soon as I armed them.
I was wrong, I read then in the forums and the wiki that it "only" reduces the cast time of detonate to 0.. ok so the first thing that is wrong here is that the wording is really bad.

But then I expected, okay since it has no casttime I can run arround and activate mines while running away.. WRONG AGAIN.. you STILL have to stand still to cast detonate mines!..
at that point I just lol'd out of frustration.. where is the point of having a 0.0 casttime if you STILL stand still after casting, forcing you to click again which ALSO take atleast 0.2 seconds...

Mines have really bad mechanics and really dont feel nice and smooth to play.
you should at least be able to walk uninterruped with this note to make mines more desired to be played.. like they are now they just dont feel right..

and also I am doing more damage just using my firestorm linked to just trap and conceff, instead of my +2 fire firenova mines linked to added lightning, trap/mine dmg, conceff, fire pen
Honestly, mines GGG designed right now is still bullshit and sucks ball sacks and no one will play mine build in the near future unless they make them into

GRENADES!!

MARK. Make me grenades. pls.

Volatile mines is a scam. 0.2ms cool down? to 0 seconds detonation? pfft please, make a shitter skill next time.

Grenades. Now.

Mines instant detonation upon thrown/casting.
In-Game Name: BLOOBERRY_
Mall/Shop: 800001 ---------- Magic-Find Build: 746000

[NUKE]

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info