Volatile Mines - is not work

From time to install mines and detonating 750-800 ms
Regardless have this Keystone or not.

Before freeze mine detonated 500 ms. Now as 750-800 ms.

This bug will be fix?

This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
up
Will fix?
Can you link your Passive Tree please?

And what do you mean with "Before freeze mine detonated 500 ms"?

Normaly mines don't detonate on their own, so I don't understand what you mean with this.
“Demons run when a good man goes to war"
"
Sneakypaw wrote:
Can you link your Passive Tree please?

And what do you mean with "Before freeze mine detonated 500 ms"?

Normaly mines don't detonate on their own, so I don't understand what you mean with this.

After installing mine, I press A (or another button). But I have time to press 4 times before it explodes. Tested on G13 keyboard, there is a delay between 0.7-0.8 seconds installation and the ability to activate it.
Both Mines and Traps have to be Armed first.
I just picked up the notable Volatile Mines passive as well, and it seems to have zero effect (specifically, I am trying to use Freeze Mine).

Its description suggests that any skill tagged as a "mine" skill will no longer detonate with the dedicated detonate key and will instead detonate immediately after you lay the mine.

Either the language is ambiguous or unclear, my understanding of how mines work is incorrect, or the passive is not working as intended.

It was mentioned earlier that the time between pressing the detonate button and the mines detonating is shortened with this Passive, but I was under the impression that there was no detonation delay to begin with. If there is, it certainly is fast enough that I am not noticing the difference between taking the Volatile Mines passive or not taking it.

Can anyone offer insight as to whether this is an actual bug or just a little confusing in terms of mechanics?

"
MackBesmirch wrote:

Its description suggests that any skill tagged as a "mine" skill will no longer detonate with the dedicated detonate key and will instead detonate immediately after you lay the mine.

Yes, I thought it did the same, but unfortunately it doesn't work like that. Would be really cool though.
Volatile Mines makes the action of detonating mines instant - it takes no time. Without this notable passive, detonating mines is a spell with a base 0.2 second cast time. The passive removes that time.

It does not remove the need to detonate mines, or when you can do it (after they're placed and have armed).
Ahh, that sort of clears it up, thanks for the info. However, it still takes some sort of action, because unfortunately it still disrupt channeling spells when detonating.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info