Physical Projectile Attack Damage

The way it is now, you can use lightning strike and molten strike, (also frost blades I think) with this without losing attack speed because I think they are melee attacks, projectiles are an additional effect (that happen to be attack based too). And I think this is an intended outcome of the current wording.

Maybe your suggested wording may work the same way, but I they are still projectile skill gems and attack skill gems, so maybe it won't apply? not too sure.
Last edited by biyte on Apr 12, 2017, 7:54:35 PM
I've tried using this gem in multiple builds and specially now through path of building i've discovered that this gem is almost always a DPS loss compared to many other options. Even relicary ROTC has better options for either elemental/elemental conversion/chaos+dot, so pretty much everything (bow related at least).
I guess this gem would be fine if you have a mirror-worthy 600+ physical dps bow... but then, anything would be good =/
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
Last edited by The_Risen on Jul 21, 2017, 6:04:34 PM
Please post new feedback for this skill gem here - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2214380
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last edited by Jess_GGG on Sep 10, 2018, 12:36:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info