Vicious Projectiles Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jan 25, 2019, 8:04:55 AM
Is this a new gem?

Looks like it would do more dps and less drawback than elemental focus ?
"
pitty wrote:
Is this a new gem?

Looks like it would do more dps and less drawback than elemental focus ?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2201187
"
Physical Projectile Attack/Vicious Projectiles

Physical Projectile Attack has been renamed Vicious Projectiles.
In addition to 30% more Physical projectile attack damage and 10% less Projectile attack speed, It now causes supported skills to deal 30% more Chaos damage over time and 30% more Physical damage over time (as opposed to more damage with Bleeding and Poison specifically) at gem level 1.
Nice, coupled with the new chaos skills, this gem is tier 1 once again, one problem though, why the hell shadow can't buy it from act 2?
It literally has the word CHAOS written on it =0
Buff life on the right side of the tree! Just a little! Pretty Please!
If I play barrage (+ ice shot) and I have a lot of conversion to ice... is this gem gives more dps before conversion or after to the physical dps that left? Im thinking about replacing ice bite with victious projectile support but im not sure what would be more efficient to barrage dps. Flat cold or scaling phys dps.

Last edited by vayha on Jan 10, 2019, 11:13:50 PM
Has anyone else noticed that Vicious Projectiles Support bonus to quality ( i have mine at 20%) but instead of adding 10% more physical damage to supported skill it doesn't actually apply any bonus at all. i'm using it with toxic rain, maybe not best skill for this bonus but it should apply some since it does do some physical damage and converts 50% of it to chaos. but when looking at pop up details of my skill the bonus does 0 difference between a 0% quality gem to 20%.... I believe the bonus is actually broken ?

Any thoughts ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info