GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

nice tracker :)
Wow, looks great!
"
Ziggsrpg wrote:
Hi Guys,
I just started a youtube channel. I want to feature alot of RPG games on the channel but right now I'm doing Path of Exile because there seems to be alot of interest in it. Currently I'm doing a shadow class ranged build. I would appreciate your views/support please check out my channel and let me know what you think! Thanks!

www.youtube.com/user/ziggsrpg

u have been played league of legends?
Oh it's wonderful! ^_^
Can we get the tracker to track Reddit to? since that seems to be where the devs mostly post
IGN:Berserk_Button
I don't know how often the tracker updates, but at this moment i see some posts missing from a few devs that i accidently ran across while browsing the forums, can't seem to find anything about them in the tracker though.
"
zheavy wrote:
I don't know how often the tracker updates, but at this moment i see some posts missing from a few devs that i accidently ran across while browsing the forums, can't seem to find anything about them in the tracker though.

If you could tell me which devs or even which posts that'd be very helpful? It updates every 5 minutes iirc. Also if there are multiple dev posts in a single topic, only the latest will be listed.
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
"
rz2yoj wrote:
"
zheavy wrote:

If you could tell me which devs or even which posts that'd be very helpful? It updates every 5 minutes iirc. Also if there are multiple dev posts in a single topic, only the latest will be listed.

so no chance of adding a reddit tracker? since you are missing about 90% of all dev discussions by tracking the forums and twitter only.
IGN:Berserk_Button
great an active community
BadoukenMaven
Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info