GGG Post Tracker (To Better Equip You to Stalk the Devs)

Looks like there's a new kid on the block: Jason_GGG
IGN: DavidJerk
awesomely awesome, just that
thanks OP
"
DavidJerk wrote:
Looks like there's a new kid on the block: Jason_GGG

Thanks! Added. :)
Stay up-to-date: gggtracker.com
Is the website down? I usually check this once or twice a day but I couldn't get it to load earlier.

Edit : aaaaaaaaaaaaand its back up. Disregard this post :) Thanks for the great work!

Also, would it be difficult to implement their latest Reddit posts on the /r/pathofexile subreddit? Chris and Brian regularly post there.
---
SMASH
Last edited by tricab on Feb 27, 2013, 3:10:44 AM
"
tricab wrote:
Is the website down? I usually check this once or twice a day but I couldn't get it to load earlier.

Edit : aaaaaaaaaaaaand its back up. Disregard this post :) Thanks for the great work!

Also, would it be difficult to implement their latest Reddit posts on the /r/pathofexile subreddit? Chris and Brian regularly post there.

The analytics aren't indicating any downtime. Hopefully that was just on your end. :)

As for Reddit, it's been suggested and I've been considering it, but it's a little bit trickier to gather and present their comments in a useful way. I also have to admit I've been spending my leisure time playing Path almost non-stop, so yeah, just maintaining it for the moment. :P It'll probably come eventually though.
rsjac_ggg and Henry_GGG seems to be missing.
"
Zoxc wrote:
rsjac_ggg and Henry_GGG seems to be missing.

Thanks! Added.
OP, thanks for this helpful site..
any chance sharing how you manage to do it? im always fascinated at how these things works :)
"
pedenski wrote:
OP, thanks for this helpful site..
any chance sharing how you manage to do it? im always fascinated at how these things works :)

I'll answer any questions about it. Brief overview of how it works: It scrapes the GGG profile pages for new posts at a regular interval.
Hopefully you'll find it useful too.

If you find that the tracker isn't picking up posts from someone in particular, send me a PM. The tracker uses a list of GGG posters, so your help keeping that up-to-date is very appreciated.

Lastly, I'm not above donations. If you use this every day like myself and many others do, feel free to throw some orbs my way. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info