Latest Supporter Title Changes

Seriously what was the latest change.

Warrior Supporter Title was wonderful.

It turned into bright over sturated nonsense.

You fixed conquerer title before then you now turned it to back to flashy rainbow version.

Ok, I understand that champion title and survivor titles were lacking and need some rework but what is the point of increasing saturation in every one. Now my eyes burn while browsing the forum, please don't do it.

other titles for comparison

------------------

No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
I agree completely. Whoever's responsible for those titles should step up, because that person made a bad call here, sorry.

If you really have to increase some art asset's saturation, you can go ahead and do so for vanilla Spectral Throw effect.

Seriously, they all look like something from the late '90s Internet now.
Have you made a cool build using The Coming Calamity? Let me know!
Last edited by ephetat on Dec 11, 2013, 8:54:01 AM
^
No offense to the person who made these tags, but they look pretty horrible compared to the open beta supporter titles. The warrior title looks like it was just sharpened in Photoshop or something. I'm no expert, but I'm not feeling these tags. Champion looks the best out of all of these and it's still pretty meh imo.
Standard shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/911509
Last edited by Cookie_Puss on Dec 12, 2013, 10:27:00 PM
Still not fixed, which makes me sad :/
Bumping this one for reasons mentioned above.
IGN: Laubblaeser
I understand why this is important to people--the supporter packs are a large investment, and showing off your support on the forums is a significant incentive. But I just can't see what the problem is. I think the supporter titles all look excellent, save for Conquerer which I don't like just because of its color scheme. But that is an issue I take with the Conquerer pack in general, I don't like the purple-pink crystal theme on any of its art.

Not trying to suggest this is nitpicking, you have the right to express concern over a multi-hundred dollar investment, but I do wonder.. Is there something I'm not noticing? Or is this just a matter of personal preference?

Edit: After looking around the forums at different peoples supporter tags, I did notice their new titles sort of pop more that the beta titles. There is a similar difference between CB and OB titles, but the difference is not abrasive. On their own, I think the new titles look great, save for Conqueror of course, but when paired with the beta titles the difference does stand out much more abbrasively.

That may lead to a difficult design constraint for future titles, but I do see now, it is important that any new titles blend with the old.
Thank you for answering my own question, Pants.
You're welcome, Pants.
Devolving Wilds
Land
“T, Sacrifice Devolving Wilds: Search your library for a basic land card and reveal it. Then shuffle your library.”
Last edited by CanHasPants on Dec 16, 2013, 12:15:52 PM
Agreed.

Adding saturation, black edges and sparkles is the wrong way to go.

It makes the titles appear too different from the CB and OB titles, and I personally don't like it.
Bump due to agreement, the supporter titles look horrible now. Whoever did them should get sacked for doing such a lazy haphazard job.
I cant speak for the Warrior, but i do like my new Champion title now. I like survivor now, much better and visible. Only problem i have is with Exalted title, because i would like that OPen Beta packs would include feathers around title like in-game. Would be so sweet and fluffy featherless.

All in all they can still improve some effects and shading on them, but for the time being it is better.
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Dec 17, 2013, 8:27:32 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info