Latest Supporter Title Changes

You think you have problems, I still have a crappy "CLOSED BETA" eyesore next to my Supporter tag.
IRON MAN
"
Dreggon wrote:
You think you have problems, I still have a crappy "CLOSED BETA" eyesore next to my Supporter tag.

Don't you think that I've tried!

Closed Beta Supporter Title
No longer a forum dweller, please use PM for contact purposes.
Hi.
Weekly bump.
Spoiler
It looks like older versions completely removed (as could be noticed at comparison spoiler on OP). I hope you guys are working on this issue with a new set that will end this pain.
Weekly bump.

Don't you think that one of these not suits with others. Please at least fix this, my eyes needs a rest <3

"
CanHasPants wrote:
That may lead to a difficult design constraint for future titles, but I do see now, it is important that any new titles blend with the old.
Thank you for answering my own question, Pants.
You're welcome, Pants.
(Yes I did read your whole post)

That's not really the problem, the problem is that it is incredibly eye catching/distracting making it unnecessarily hard to focus on the post content. It causes excessive eye strain.

The actual post contents (The font colour/background colour of posts) works really well, this is one of the few forums I visit where the default forum theme isn't a train wreck (Causing me to often switch to the default PHPBB theme or Invision Powerboard theme even though I greatly dislike black/gray font on a white background).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
Last edited by Nicholas_Steel on Jan 7, 2014, 4:33:26 AM
Weekly bump.

Reminder; old one was better, please take the changes back.

-->
its look similar.
"
its look similar.

The one on the right doesn't constantly catch your attention, it only catches it when you're paying attention to it (Which is good).
Computer specifications:
Windows 10 Pro x64 | AMD Ryzen 5800X3D | ASUS Crosshair VIII Hero (WiFi) Motherboard | 16GB 3600MHz RAM | MSI Geforce 1070Ti Gamer | Corsair AX 760watt PSU | Samsung 860 Pro 512GB SSD & WD Black FZEX HDD
I am speechless, is it that hard to find a balance between two art styles?

I would like to hear other's opinion about the latest iteration.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info