Have not heard from Support??? I am trying to get a payment method for Diamond.. Post Reply

"
Samantha wrote:
Sorry about the wait guys! We're currently working through the backlog of messages and should have responded to all of you within a few hours :)

Oh lawd, how many people are asking for payment plans?

My stickied thread is getting support bogged down with messages! What have I done!? T_T
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
had no problems with the support so far. just saying.
Yeah they got a hold of me. <:) thanks guys was getting a lil scared. just need 1more reply from them and Diamond is mine in 6months mheeheh
Gangsters Paradise..[url=http://steamsignature.com][img]http://steamsignature.com/img/profile/76561198053853558.png[/img][/url]
"
Pizzarugi wrote:
"
Samantha wrote:
Sorry about the wait guys! We're currently working through the backlog of messages and should have responded to all of you within a few hours :)

Oh lawd, how many people are asking for payment plans?

My stickied thread is getting support bogged down with messages! What have I done!? T_T

Fear not. I'm sure they can "forgive" you for this ^^
Take care out there.
I'm in the queue (for a diamond upgrade), but no doubt they'll be hectic this week.

- It's Monday morning... so weekend build to catch up on.

- Chris and Jon (AFAIK) just got back from their promo visit to the US... no doubt they'll be meeting with the staff, updating them and planning progress for this week (remember Chris already said they'll be ordering more servers... so some prep/setup work there).

- My guess is they've been getting A LOT more enquiries about players upgrading supporter packs and enquiries about payment plans... all us players leaving things until the last minute :S

My guess is they'll be extremely busy just administrating all the above to ensure everything is captured and nothing is missed.

So give them time (their feedback is 100% > than other major developers). Your emails and contact with them should all have Date/Time stamps associated with them, so they will have a recorded of who contacted GGG and when.

Cheers
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info