[NEMESIS] CRAZYMAN NINJA = Frenzy + Melee Splash + Claw + Blood Dance (((VIDEOS)))

would this build works using dual weapon?

maybe use bloodseeker as 2nd weapon?

and anyone thought of getting flicker strike nuke for boss? (since alwasu lots of charge)

why not drop blooddance boots (get more attack speed)(and more utility boot) and get vaalpact isntead?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Jan 15, 2014, 5:57:29 PM
"
xenochaos1 wrote:
would this build works using dual weapon?

maybe use bloodseeker as 2nd weapon?

and anyone thought of getting flicker strike nuke for boss? (since alwasu lots of charge)

Dual wielding works but the question is can you take the damage and heal it all back fast enough using anything else besides claws? This build uses Spirit Raker to get extra life steal from claws ontop of what the claws already have on them. I have 26% life steal, 12% from passive, 6% from claws, and 8% from Carnage Heart. I plan to lose the Carnage Heart after I get enough INT nodes.

Dual wielding is scary and dangerous against bosses. I got one-shot by Vaal's overhead smash dual wielding claws and I was wearing armor and couldn't dash out with Whirling Blades because my reduce mana isn't high enough so I have no mana left to cast anything. Now imagine wearing Tabula Rasa, you wouldn't last in end-game maps with 100% map mods on them in a full party. Damage is great with a 20/20 Frenzy gem along with the supported gems. I was wiping the floor with the mobs in Act 2 & 3 Merciless.

I thought about adding flicker strike to the build but the only problem is this build is mana deficient and you would most likely need to use Blood Magic to attack with Flicker Strike meaning you will lose some damage unless you have mana leech somewhere. I can't even cast Whirling Blades right now because of how bad mana is and Reduce Mana is not leveled up high enough. You could use Warlord's Mark to get life steal and mana leech but it wouldn't work against Curse Immune mobs.

You can 4L Flicker Strike:

Flicker Strike + Faster Attacks + Multi-strike + Blood Magic/Mana Leech

or

Flicker Strike + Faster Attacks + Multi-strike + Melee Physical

but you would still need leech somewhere. Malachai's is probably not a good idea.

*Update* Test Video:

Spoiler
http://tinypic.com/r/2qve9t2/5

Almost died a few times in 66 maps testing out Flicker Strike with Immortal Call saving me. My Flicker Strike gem and linked gems are not leveled up but it does work you just have to use Blood Magic or find another way to make it work.
Last edited by DigitalBeating on Jan 15, 2014, 9:58:15 PM
But with vaal pack or dual wield including bloodseeker you would insta heal! So your problem is solve? And for your whirlwind just link it with bloodmagic?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Really enjoying this build. This is my third charater for Domination and I like it enough to ditch my MoM/AA/Lightning Striker for good, which I got to lvl 89. I just reached 86 with my Frenzy Splasher in about 9 days of play. I had some worries about squishiness of this build, but once I finally got over 5k things smoothed out, now I am sitting on 6.1k life. I thought I'd never want to play a non-Mind over Matter/Arctic Armor build after being spoiled with that mechanic, but the leech/regen on this build has been fantastic. I also run a quadruple cast on damage set up, and that helps loads, particularly flame totem with blind and GMP plus temporal chains CoDT combo. I haven't run maps 75+ with this char yet, but I have successfully tackled all the 70-73 map bosses without much trouble (granted I haven't run any particularly hard rolled maps). Will be testing against maze Vaal and residence Dominus soon.

As far as int issues, I don't see it being too difficult to get the int you need on gear plus just taking that one 30 int node before the Raptor Talons wheel. The funny thing for me is I'd have a very low int requirement since I am using a noble claw (int req 73), but since I cannibalized the ar/es 6L from my previous char, my int req is 115.

My Gear
I'd like to upgrade to a nice 6L Astral Plate and otherwise AR/EV gear instead of the ES hybride stuff I have now. I also use a granite flask of warding and the fifth flask spot is usually an elemental one appropriate to the map I am running.

Last edited by puaiohi on Jan 20, 2014, 4:35:45 AM
best build i have played in hardcore yet! up to lvl 63 my highest ever and I just took down vaal solo.

I love you OP!
up to level 73 nemesis, loving the build!! keep this up guys!
With the nerfs to life leech you may want to grab some more regen nodes and run vitality instead of grace for even more life regen. The build is still very fun however but not quite as safe for invasion, I'm running it quite well in ambush though.
www.twitch.tv/sbrevolution5 <----Live Stream!
Timezone: EST
IGN: Revo_Frenzyman
Last edited by sbrevolution5 on Mar 12, 2014, 11:40:49 AM
Any updates to this build with the new passive tree?
Is anyone still running this build after the new update? If so, could you post your skill tree?
still the sick build i ever seen in a duelist section .

specially because #1 Video tells everything .

would love someone to continue this build or get a work around with this on a new thread

here is the fixed version ( skill tree is broken on the rest of the passive tree links )

so called "Base Build" i done while following a little .

49 points
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZAdy-ingNqW618jWS_o9N44jxplcxnljbU9-bg4TvdO1672BLBS1eExvIQzG2QU4qKaVbr90N_MVW-u4OI_bv8FpIGtv5Y73mPs9noId2Sn0=

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info