[NEMESIS] CRAZYMAN NINJA = Frenzy + Melee Splash + Claw + Blood Dance (((VIDEOS)))

Hey KikitheKing, could u post your adjusted skilltree? How did things work out with bloodseeker? I think I'll try a similar item setup and would enjoy an update of yours.
"
KikitheKing wrote:

i don't know yet what to put in my boots and shield.

Use Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks gem and ditch the Melee Splash you are lvling.

Whirling Blades is as the auther of the build writes, the best get out of jail card you have as a Claw user.
IGN: NutCracked
I've also been running this build.. And I am very happy with it.. The only downside of it is the initial 7 charge build-up.. But that's only in groups I hate it :P That's why I normally use Whirling Blades with Faster Attacks to get to the mobs before the others to actually get some frenzy charges going.

My Tree @ lvl73 (Playing on Nemesis)!

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZWNtT35uDhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrleExvIQzG2QU4qKaUB3L6KeA2pbmxGcmwyCbXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ464fJF_grnY4jxrFlaGluv3Q2QCoo4apUxe6M6E8D8xWegh3ZKfVb67g4a2yP27_BaSPljveY-z1FHqriqf419FfA6WAR-hxmNvwW1DPKlyzY953Rh4rTFQFVvVwyNDUm3FziW

My gear!

Spoiler

My stats!
Spoiler

Offense without charges:

Offense with charges:

Defence without charges:

Defence with charges:

I am trying to get hold of a better claw that does at least 250+ pDPS. But the sellers are not happy to let them go :)
Also trying to get the last 6 points in the ColdRes to be maxed out.

Other then that I can only say that this build is really fun if you like speed :P
Last edited by Whiteberg on Jan 9, 2014, 10:26:37 AM
"
Sandmann12 wrote:
Hey KikitheKing, could u post your adjusted skilltree? How did things work out with bloodseeker? I think I'll try a similar item setup and would enjoy an update of yours.
Final skill tree looks like this: http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAmSu9gavFR35lTYTZJd8b-qQZWNtT35uDhO907XrvYEsFLUCgnrleExvIQzG2QU4qKaUB3L6KeA2pbmxGcmwyCbXybqpKyDWS_o9N46ZXMZ464fJF_grnY4jxrFlaGluv3Q2QCoo4apUxe6M6E8D8xWegh3ZKfVb67g4a2yP27_BaSPljveY-z1FHqriqf419FfA6WAR-hxmNvwW1DPKlyzY953Rh4rTFQFVvVwyNDUkPq21stUhte1VLJpWMNkxgBLGVZhc-txc4lgOHG61wctN-fXX-uj1lkoCxs-1BeUghA7t8ZfF_f07n

Difference between the original is the ranger part to have more attack speed and accuracy.
Last edited by KikitheKing on Jan 9, 2014, 1:14:54 PM
Got a new claw and it buffed my DPS up to 10.9k and I haven't gotten to Claws of the Pride node yet cause I went for HP instead

It's slow. but still doing 7.58 APS

With charges % hatred:
Spoiler

Without charges or hatred:
Spoiler
Last edited by Whiteberg on Jan 10, 2014, 6:54:51 PM
nevermind :P
Last edited by Whiteberg on Jan 12, 2014, 8:15:54 AM
I am leveling a char for this build now--looks fun and I have a very good claw for it. I am wondering how well this build does against the pain in the butt bosses like maze Vaal, Temple Piety, etc. Any feedback regarding that? Thanks!

this jsut came out, and i was wondering is your build better?,

the main difference is that he gets more attack speed, and physical damage then you but he only has +1 to frenzy charge (and he uses sword instead of claw)
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 wrote:

this jsut came out, and i was wondering is your build better?,

the main difference is that he gets more attack speed, and physical damage then you but he only has +1 to frenzy charge (and he uses sword instead of claw)

I wouldn't want to try that build for Nemesis. For Standard as he is playing 3.x k hp might be fine, but I am sitting at 5k atm at lvl79 and I drop below 40% at times when more mobs smack me at the same time.
I decided to try this build because I already own Blood Dance and a 20% Frenzy gem and didn't want to do a build that heavily relies on expensive uniques. The biggest problem with this build is the high lack of INT. Currently my Duelist is 57 and at that level I only have 24 INT which is not enough to use a claw weapon or even the higher tier claw weapons.

My Current Gear:
Spoiler

[

Even with a +57 All Attributes Carnage Heart it's still not enough to reach the claws that require higher INT. I will not be able to use my claws with this build without taking INT nodes. With the lack of INT anyone attempting this build would be better off using Corsairs/Foil/Rapier weapons instead of a claw. With the 3 biggest +INT nodes you'd still be short and need some INT on gear to make up for the lack of INT. You'd have to take Hard Knocks +30 INT on the left side of Steel Skin, Wisdom of the Glade +30 INT on the right side of Iron Reflex, and Thief's Craft +30 INT on the lower left of Acrobatics. So base 24+30+30+30 you'd be at 114 INT without gear which is still slightly short. Of course this is not counting Mental Acuity +20 INT all the way at the top of the build. If you take all the INT nodes including Mental Acuity you'd be at 134 which is enough for the highest required INT claw (Imperial Claw/Bloodseeker) at 131 INT.

Currently I only have 81 INT with Carnage Heart equipped. I would recommend anyone attempting this build to spec into +INT nodes so you will be able to use claws. If you have to solely rely on INT from gear only the build is going to fail hard because if a better piece of gear drops and doesn't have +INT on it then you will not be able to use your claws. As for Tabula Rasa I tried it and the build was squishy because you lose a lot of defense from not wearing a real chest piece. I'd recommended the minimum for this build is a 5L EV or ARMOR/EV chest otherwise I wouldn't bother attempting this build.

Last thing, anyone who wants to do this build you're forced to use Blood Magic as this build has no mana pool or mana regeneration at all. It's really expensive to attack with a 5L-6L using mana. I'd recommend going going GGRRR for your sockets linking:

Frenzy + Faster Attacks + Multistrike + Melee Splash + Blood Magic

and if you have access to a 6L I would put in Added Fire for more damage. Your only probably now would be needing Life Leech to maintain your Frenzy attacks. I use Carnage Heart and if you don't have one you'll have to end up using something else cheaper like Wurm's Molt, Crest of Perandus, or Life Leech rings if you can get them.

TLDR; Get +INT nodes or you can't use claws.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info