Elemental Buzzsaw & Static Strike - Solo the entire game, quickly and cheaply 1.1.0 update

I think Mathil will update the tree as soon as it hits the servers. Well, I hope, at least.. =)
yeah it's a huge thread and I'll try a new scion for sure when the new leagues hit.
Second-class poe gamer
I'm fairly busy now that my studying has started again so between that, running and rock climbing I don't actually get much time to play the game at all.

I'll try to make some time to stare down the new tree and update it as I see fit. Discussion can occur here of course and I'll likely take suggestions.

I know virtually nothing of the new patch at the moment but the only reason this spec works and exists is because a lot of things changed with the release. Who knows what will happen :)
A list of all my builds and guides - http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1099189
Twitch.tv/Mathil1 streaming daily
Last edited by Mathil on Mar 4, 2014, 5:00:56 AM
Just hang around.. =)

I think the passive tree it's the only thing that will change for us, actually.

Vall gems need to be tested first.
Ele reflect might become an issue after leech mechanics change.
use LOH not life leech now, and i think this will be the path of RT builds, most of them at least
"
borek664 wrote:

Naw, leech no longer queueing doesn't mean too much because we can still max out leech when the reflect happens... Each blade's leech should be consumed quickly enough to still max it out right?

I ain't too worried about the relocation of EA, we already go into the part between witch and Templar.
IGN: Chundaziri
8/8 Ambush/Invasion Complete - 21/06/2014
8/8 Warbands/Tempest Complete - 10/08/2015
Last edited by Chundadragon on Mar 4, 2014, 1:54:22 PM
"
Chundadragon wrote:

Naw, leech no longer queueing doesn't mean too much because we can still max out leech when the reflect happens... Each blade's leech should be consumed quickly enough to still max it out right?

I ain't too worried about the relocation of EA, we already go into the part between witch and Templar.

I agree

I m only concerned losing life from the life cluster nerf near our start, and losing dps from the starting nodes nerf (attack speed / projectile dmg)
^I'm planing on moving up into shadow grabbing haste and a couple life nodes. Plus elemental damage boost is nice and may make up for that.

"
Chundadragon wrote:
"
borek664 wrote:

hmmm I wonder how far up. I gave up Inner Force for Ondar's which is friggin awesome.
Of course with the circle of life being nerfed I'll have some passives to move up.

Looking forward to seeing the tree tomorrow. Still uncertain if I'll play the new league. Especially since I finally 6lnked that chest.
Pacific (GMT -8) Time
Last edited by Madcow1120 on Mar 4, 2014, 3:01:37 PM
My weapon right now is being used just to level off gems (was able to make everything else work with my other gear). I want to put cast when damage taken in it, but which should I link it too?

Also i'm still looking to buy a better weapon 2.13 + attack speed with over 200 ele damage. PM me if you got one with price!
IGN : Futons
Last edited by Futon on Mar 4, 2014, 5:05:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info