Athene makes fun of Poe but we can't do anythin

"
Xavderion wrote:
Athene master baitor.
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Athene is a made up character with the intent to catch the stereotype of the competetive "top tier" gamer. So actually, Athene is a seperate persona from the actors own person with should make it ok to hate Athene. It would be quite stupid if hate posts about Athene were remowed since it would be the same as removing hate posts about batman. As long as the "hate" is not directed directly at the "actor" of Athene.
"
ggwp1 wrote:
"
Bjarmfark wrote:
Athene is a made up character with the intent to catch the stereotype of the competetive "top tier" gamer. So actually, Athene is a seperate persona from the actors own person with should make it ok to hate Athene. It would be quite stupid if hate posts about Athene were remowed since it would be the same as removing hate posts about batman. As long as the "hate" is not directed directly at the "actor" of Athene.

Yeah. Its like he's a celebrity, its his job to being talked or be hated.
But admins think differently, if you say a bad word like screw him or gtfo, your post is deleted.
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
"
Xavderion wrote:
Athene master baitor.

Video is kinda lame because he didn't even tried show fake "Merciless" banner.

And it doesn't take much time to understand that 5% (OMG!!!) life regen won't save you.
:^)
ahaha, instead of deleting, moving this to off topic. WHY IS THIS OFF topic? Its related to Poe, we discussed Poe videos and a streamer who play poe. I'm done
D3 treasure goblins's escape portal is an entrance to Wraeclast
I only have one question to ask really.

What do you think those starving kids he talks about would rather play?

Poe or D3?

I'm leaning towards PoE, but if i give them some food they might go D3.
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
Relax buddy.
Im pretty sure that most viewers know very well That Athene is baiting fanboys in 9/10 of his vids. and ppl that dont know yet will find out by watching more of his vids lol.
If they still dont realise it by then, then i wouldnt really consider it a loss.

-Edit

I just watched the vid.... rofl
I mean he even plays his silly trolling music on the background.
Nobody is gonna take that shit serious ><
Last edited by Drogarn on Dec 9, 2013, 12:51:38 PM
Athene is a noob and tries too hard. Not even going to look at the videos because that is supporting his ego/paycheck.
"
Moeeom123 wrote:
ahaha, instead of deleting, moving this to off topic. WHY IS THIS OFF topic? Its related to Poe, we discussed Poe videos and a streamer who play poe. I'm done

Welcome to the better parts of the forum.

Now get your junk outta here, boy!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info