Athene makes fun of Poe but we can't do anythin

"
SamBaLam wrote:
"
Man you got baited so hard hahaha no wonder he makes fun of well ''us'' hes not even being serious 99% of the time

I mean really he sucks in PoE which is the funny part however that's part of his persona of being the best GAMAR in the world which is what makes him entertaining and making in an ass out of himself to make others mad

Aka most of these people in the forums especially top tier people

Bro you back now. What happen.

I see you were on a vacation. Just like me. Except mine seemed quite a bit longer....and I do mean quite a bit lol. :(

(it was the white knights man. they got me)

I told someone to get better and apparently the mods didn't like it lol
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 9, 2013, 3:30:39 AM
poe is p2w.

what else do you think lol

And death shall have no dominion.
Dead man naked they shall be one
With the man in the wind and the west moon;
When their bones are picked clean and the clean bones gone,
They shall have stars at elbow and foot;
Though they go mad they shall be sane,
Though they sink through the sea they shall rise again;
Though lovers be lost love shall not;

Under the windings of the sea
They lying long shall not die windily;
Twisting on racks when sinews give way,
Strapped to a wheel, yet they shall not break;
Faith in their hands shall snap in two,
And the unicorn evils run them through;
Split all ends up they shan't crack;

No more may gulls cry at their ears
Or waves break loud on the seashores;
Where blew a flower may a flower no more
Lift its head to the blows of the rain;
Though they be mad and dead as nails,
Heads of the characters hammer through daisies;
Break in the sun till the sun breaks down,

Last edited by Jojas on Dec 9, 2013, 4:02:48 AM
Why do you care even about @AThene. He is idiot and does not belong in the POE at all. No one respects him here, don't know why he even bothered with it. He only showed how low he is...

We have much better streamers like @Kripparrian, @ZiggyD and @WillyWonka that cover POE, like it should be covered and in very informative way and professionally

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
No one cares about athene . we also have new steamers AKIRA and others.

And beside one mans bad view doesn't mean we have change the whole game !!!!!!!!!!!!
People we have to be realistic.
Please RNG give me a fishing rod !
"
No one cares about athene . we also have new steamers AKIRA and others.

And beside one mans bad view doesn't mean we have change the whole game !!!!!!!!!!!!
People we have to be realistic.

People who get mad at the guy care about it fuck you care about him right now just by replying to your view about him o.0

It's what the guy wants he wants you to care for him in terms of you either saying shit about him talking bad about him that's how he well ''got popular''

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Stop with that Athene already....first, who gives a shit about him,hes just 1 man and only stupid idiots and little kids might listen what hes saying and not trying game themself...second...Athene is troll charter,u never know what he saying,is it real or hes been sarcastic...third...you guys make him popular here as if hes something special and give him reason to act like that,ignore him already.
If you watch the reply video where he is being serious it clears up a little what he is trying to say. it might just be semantics but depending on your definition of pay2win, then arguably this game is p2w, just not endorsed by the devs.

A lot of the comments directed back at him were a bit silly also. Like;"yeah you can buy all best things but doesn't mean you can survive". I'd tend to disagree, this game is heavily gear dependent, really heavily. Gear will give you success in 99% of situations.

If the game is gear centric, it is automatically P2W. The archetype is irrelevant, it great success comes from items rather than my personal ability to play the game then someone will make it p2w.

WoW is p2w. You can buy gold (even gear), buy gold, pay top guild for boost, get gear, high ilvl + achievement = free ride in PUG raids. You can pay for arena boosts. Wow is gear centric.
(Arguable with top pve/arena)

There are few game which aren't p2w. LoL is not p2w. Dota is not p2w. BF4 isnt p2w. Because you can't pay for better accuracy, for quicker reactions. Because these games are skill centric.

The issue really comes down to: this game needs more skill. The only reason i'm willing to beat this dead horse into the ground is because I feel GGG might actually pay attention if enough people start beating the horse.
Last edited by Graveion on Dec 9, 2013, 4:54:13 AM
hehe omg Athene is so right...the game kinda is pay2win but only if you choose it to be...that been said i don't approve on the fact that ggg is selling stash tabs and still claim that stuff like that wont improve game-play in any way...are you serious?how in the world do you call 4 or more stash tabs on top off the ones you already have if not improved gameplay?don't even get me started on the frustration i'm experiencing when i know there is no efficient trade system like a AH...most of the time i'm not in the mood to watch flying text whit 3 or 4 colors... yeah some people would spend money to get away from thees frustrations so ...in essence poe is a pay to win game....
So much rage, so much kids, so much fun, lolol
-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info