Sony servers are restarting now. They should be back up in approximately .
Sony servers are undergoing maintenance. Some features will be unavailable.

Voidbringer?

"
csjibbs wrote:
Is there a list of what skills are compatable with voidbringers +1 to elemental skills.

Cause purity of elements is NOT affected, which i found very odd, considering it has the word 'element' in it's name but is not considered an elemental skill.

this has already been answered:

"
Any skill gem that has the keywords cold, fire, or lightning in it will benefit from the +1 level when put in the gloves.

Purity of elements aura does not have such keyword.

Purity of fire/cold/lightning auras have. Thats why they are being supported by +1 from gloves. The reason why it is good idea to put them in is because these auras increase maximum resists (http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Purity_of_Lightning), while Purity of elements does not. Having 81% resist instead of 80% resist (thanks to +1 mod) gives you 5% less damage taken from elemental damage
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 4, 2014, 6:36:53 PM
Arctic armour IS affected and does not contain the keywords 'cold fire or lightning'

Try again?
Last edited by csjibbs on Feb 4, 2014, 6:38:44 PM
"
csjibbs wrote:
Arctic armour IS affected and does not contain the keywords 'cold fire or lightning'

Try again?

Ah, keywords, i figured when you said 'keywords' u were referring to words that had to be in the skills name 'FIREstorm, COLDsnap, purity of LIGHTNING' etc.

/humbled

I still stand by my argument that purity of elements SHOULD be considered an elemental skill, elemental attack has all three elemental 'keywords' in its classification, but purity of elements has none? Really? That is a definite oversight.

I know +1 to levels of purity of elements is not as a big a deal as +1 to the other purity auras but every little bit counts and coupled with inner force ( dont have my calculator handy) and other buff modifiers could result in a +2 extra to all resists, at worse it's +1 to all, better then a poke in the eye.

I uses them on my old discharge build
Mark_GGG 2012
If you put on your full plate mail, and I throw hundreds of toothpicks at you, you'll basically not feel it.

If someone catapults a whole tree at you, don't expect the Armour to prevent as much of the damage.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info