Voidbringer?

What could you put in voidbringer to get the +elemental benefit?

The only thing I can think of is the 3 +elemental dmg auras, but then you aren't using the +spell crit chance.

And if you're.... Crit sporker for example, you wouldn't want to put your spark in void bringer at the loss of a 5th or even 6th link

What am I missing, because they seem like cool gloves.

Thanks
The crit chance isnt only for gems in the gloves...it's for all your spells. Same with the extra mana cost. Any skill gem that has the keywords cold, fire, or lightning in it will benefit from the +1 level when put in the gloves.
Guild Leader The Amazon Basin <BASIN>
Play Nice and Show Some Class www.theamazonbasin.com
"
mark1030 wrote:
The crit chance isnt only for gems in the gloves...it's for all your spells. Same with the extra mana cost. Any skill gem that has the keywords cold, fire, or lightning in it will benefit from the +1 level when put in the gloves.

yeah i understand that.

^
^
^
Re-read carefully (I don't feel like rewording Mark):

"
Illsonmedia wrote:
but then you aren't using the +spell crit chance.

And if you're.... Crit sporker for example, you wouldn't want to put your spark in void bringer at the loss of a 5th or even 6th link

What am I missing

"
mark1030 wrote:
The crit chance isnt only for gems in the gloves...it's for all your spells.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Dec 8, 2013, 5:34:55 PM
Adghar, he's not asking about the Crit Chance. He wants to make use of the +Elemental Gem Levels modifier, but doesn't know how.

Honestly, the best I can think of is like a secondary skill or something. I guess you can slap Hatred in there if you're going EK, and both RF and AA will benefit. It's just a minor bonus anyways, I wouldn't worry about 'wasting' it personally.

EDIT: Oh yeah, the Purities could be useful.
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 9, 2013, 9:53:51 AM
Be perfect for a witch aura build with the 3 new purities.
Anarchy/Onslaught T shirt
Domination/Nemesis T shirt
Tempest/War Bands T shirt
Is there a list of what skills are compatable with voidbringers +1 to elemental skills.

Cause purity of elements is NOT affected, which i found very odd, considering it has the word 'element' in it's name but is not considered an elemental skill.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info