Jack The Axe (2nd Unique Idea)

buddy got one the other day in warbands, good stuff reaper.
Hey...is this thing on?
Thanks for this Reaper, it dropped from Carnage on Colonnade - now to decide on a build for it!

(Thinking maybe Duellist with a shield, use Spectral Throw, FA, LMP, PPAD and ? then Dual Strike with Bloodlust, FA and MPD for bosses - that would work yeah? Get them bleeding with a few STs then move in and use DS for the kill?)

:)
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.

Not sure how i should build with it, with the reduced leech rate it feels like VP or the leech nodes would be a must (since those leech changes shit on leech).
Harvest sucks! But look at my decked out gear two weeks in!

Labyrinth salt farm miner.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

Not sure how i should build with it, with the reduced leech rate it feels like VP or the leech nodes would be a must (since those leech changes shit on leech).

I need that axe in my life
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
"
TheWretch wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:

I need that axe in my life
Its got pretty good Pdps ontop of the free bleed effect.

Its kinda awkward though. It would be amazing with reave but you cant reave with axes, which leaves it in an awkward spot because its crit chance is low, yet thats the side of the tree you want to be on to use it.

Thats whats got me torn. You need that VP otherwise you have to take the leech nodes or leech gem to make up for the leech, you cant really build it crit either because no axe crit nodes and low base crit.

I wonder what the creator had in mind for it because im drawing a blank.

"But my build diversity" , "Game is too hard!" - Meta drone playing the same 1-3 builds for years.
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Since I found mine I've been wondering how best to use it and last night I found ZiggyDs Southpaw Reave Ranger build...

Before I waste a respec does anyone know if the bleed and leech only apply to hits or attacks with the weapon itself? Or do they come into effect when equipped?

If the latter I'd hate to hear what Jack had to say about being relegated to a supporting role.
~DemiDemon~

Playing almost every day since Beta version 0.9.1 in 2011.
Last edited by DemiDemon on Jul 25, 2015, 4:27:18 AM
"
DemiDemon wrote:
"
Tin_Foil_Hat wrote:
Since I found mine I've been wondering how best to use it and last night I found ZiggyDs Southpaw Reave Ranger build...

Before I waste a respec does anyone know if the bleed and leech only apply to hits or attacks with the weapon itself? Or do they come into effect when equipped?

If the latter I'd hate to hear what Jack had to say about being relegated to a supporting role.
Ill tell you in a bit when i hit 65 on the build i planned out for testing, but on hit effects have to be made with that specific weapon unless youre using an ability that hits with both weapons, the only ones that do that are cleave and double strike.

Im pretty sure the leech is local to the weapon, soo only for if the weapon is being used to hit, not completely sure though soo ill tell you in a bit when i hit 65.

bleeding and reduced leechrate sound like "run around char" to me. (instead of melee)
Give monsters time to bleed, give yourself time to heal.

spectral throw?

Do secondary hits affect bleed? Like frost blades?

(or vaal pact to get rid of the downside, dosn't sound too bad)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
"
Wraeklops wrote:
bleeding and reduced leechrate sound like "run around char" to me. (instead of melee)
Give monsters time to bleed, give yourself time to heal.

Something like:

You: Hey Malachai! Bro! Could you give me just a few seconds, i need time to heal!
Malachai: eh, negative sorry *splat splat splat*
- Best Signature Ever -
Yeah the leech on it isnt global, its exclusive to the hand its being used in.

Last edited by Tin_Foil_Hat on Jul 25, 2015, 3:16:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info