lol

If dual wielding, you get:

extra-extra gore
+10% attack speed
-20% accuracy because of headache
4% chance to hit yourself
10% chance to hit party members

LOL

10% chance to hit party members ? < if thats true gess who will go on a killing spree in HC !!!
@dragnar <<< ingame or pm me
Wow. This unique is a very unique idea. Can't wait for the unique experience of wielding a talking axe. Wonder why it is taking so long to make in the game. Must be some unique mechanics.
"What's do you what?" - Kira of the Maraketh
"
Entropher wrote:
Wow. This unique is a very unique idea. Can't wait for the unique experience of wielding a talking axe. Wonder why it is taking so long to make in the game. Must be some unique mechanics.

The Delay was mainly the voice acting. there's allot of it.

They also stated that it "has one of the highest leech values in the game", so that should be good.

Will be out in the new expansion.
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"

gratz, reaper, you had to wait for a while...
I'm sure it will be cool weapon, hopefully someone makes a good video or maybe it's not super rare so I can get it also :)
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Last edited by Wraeklops on Jul 5, 2015, 9:06:45 AM
Nice, that's some more Awakening hype right there!

I'm crossing my fingers in hopes that they definitely made it good... Even though that'd also mean very rare, and a first-tier unique; I'm thinking/hoping in the vein of Soultaker or Mjölner: both, of course, being supporter uniques.

Aside from (obviously) an obscenely high leech value, I also hope to see something major, unique, and can be made to put a build around... Which will be important, as otherwise it's a bit challenging to make a unique weapon that will have lasting endgame appeal without being flagrantly overpowered.
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
Its meant to have been released, has anyone found it yet?
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

I saw it posted on Reddit.

Looks very nice. Does it have 3d art too?
"
DJMASTAJEFF wrote:
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

I saw it posted on Reddit.

Looks very nice. Does it have 3d art too?

It has 3d art. they made the 3d art over a year ago.
here's the picture from reddit :)

Visit my shop!

〆〆〆 ( ( ( THE BALROG'S BAZAAR ) ) ) 〆〆〆
Last edited by ObscureBalrog on Jul 12, 2015, 5:16:17 AM
YAY! Congrats Reaper, so glad to see it finally in game. Hope you find it soon. My laptop is broken or I'd try to help hunt it down for you and give it to you :(
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info