Jack The Axe (2nd Unique Idea)

"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Just got a email from Rory saying its not going to make the 1.2 patch.. audio is not done.

This is a sad day.

Ill update thread with the next eta when i know.

I feel your pain, brother.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:
Just got a email from Rory saying its not going to make the 1.2 patch.. audio is not done.

This is a sad day.

Well damn...
Oblivious
Ah, fresh meat!

"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

This is a sad day.

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Edit: nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Spoiler
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Aug 19, 2014, 9:43:24 PM
Well... Fuck. :/
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
"
XvXReaperXvX wrote:

This is a sad day.

Bad luck mate.

Just consider it a slow tease and put it this way: it probably would have gotten lost in the 1.2.0 hype with all the other goodies... now if it is released in 1.2.x it will receive a lot more attention.
Chris Wilson: "Today was the proudest day of my life."
I was told by a friend in-game that there's talkingAxe voices in the ggpk file, 14 iirc. So, that's gotta be a good sign!
I'd love to learn the stats (^∇^)
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael