Jack The Axe (2nd Unique Idea)

I remember playing a video game
(console rpg)
where you had a talking sword..
cant think of it right now.

I remember it was awesome though and I like it a lot.
this should be really cool.
do what you want to the girl, but leave me alone.
Last edited by GDSLICK on Feb 10, 2015, 6:53:08 AM
"
The Goddess is based on non PoE writing. It's pretty bad and about as much fun to read as any of my posts, but she exists and wrote her so I can't really write fan fiction about her. She's mine. She's extremely complex as a character, so the sword incarnation is just a single glimmer from a diamond cut one too many times.

I will be really irate if Jack isn't in 1.4. Reaper had the talking thing first and it was always my intention to follow that, not take the lead. I will delay Unleashed if Jack isn't in. Rather. I will ask GGG very nicely to respect Reaper's right to do this first.

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD if Jack isn't ready for 1.4 due to some stupid unforeseen circumstance please just release unleashed!

I'm sure Reaper would appreciate the sentiment and it's a very nice thing to do but everyone has waited long enough for one of these dang weapons. I'm fine with Jack releasing first but if it can't for some reason please suck it up and just release your long awaited sword. I hope Reaper would say the same.

Just had to get that off my chest.
Standard Forever
Last edited by iamstryker on Feb 10, 2015, 6:55:39 AM
There are people who don't know about Lilarcor?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBM-UNjEP-Q

You missed so much. Minsc and Lilarcor, hillarity guaranteed. Camaraderie, adventure and steel on steel. 'Tis the stuff of legends!

And I would guess Lilarcor and Jack The Axe wouldn't go along quite well..."I don't chop wood, I'm not an axe."
„I don't give a fuck if it was his tenth anniversary with his goddamn neckbeard...“
„If they think I'm going to let them sweep this pizza guy thing under the rug...“
No mod action. Business as usual.
Last edited by Odoakar on Feb 10, 2015, 7:35:12 AM
must feel awful since OP post is around 2 years old and still nothing done , id file a lawsuit by now for not getting the product you paid for.
"
Sure you would. Lol.

Goodness but people are happy to say stupid things anonymously online.

i would say that in person too , i don´t get whats so funny about being lied to and played along for years without getting the product you paid for?

unless you´d like to enlighten me instead of redicoule , see i know you paid a lot of money and your stance has changed towards GGG too...
coincidence? i think not mr ruler of wraeclast.
"
entomogant wrote:
"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass... and I'm all out of bubblegum."

PLEASE.
Spoiler
Okay. So it turned from a hilarious sword, a bloodthirsty axe and a great project-discussion to "i know things better than you and you are an idiot"? Well played. That sure is the PR GGG wants ...

@topic and Reaver: Is there a limit GGG set for number of words and stuff like that? If not, it would be so cool if GGG could implement some spots in slums and/or city of sarn where the axe starts to tell it's story. Maybe in front of a house where the butcher once lived/worked? Additionally there could be a rare triggered event where the hooded creature from the story appears in sarn/slums/maps with sarn-design (precinct?) and hunts the player, or gives him a quest or whatever. Imagine the axe encountering the hooded creature and both start arguing?

edit: Even if it's very vague in the story: Do you already know who this hooded thing was? It could be a boss in a map of act4. And the axe could be the one weapon that cannot hurt it or hurt it badly or something like this.

Man, i love this axe ;))

The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Feb 10, 2015, 10:28:51 AM
Major limits. Voice acting isn't cheap.

I spent a second diamond pack to get under 30 lines.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Damn it. Somehow i thought that the voice actor in the youtuibe-video could be reaver ;))
So it would be a lot less expensive.

But i get it. That kills the idea of a whole story-line in the game. Too bad.

May i ask for what "your" voice acting was used?
The Sirus fight is a disgrace.
Last edited by ghamadvar on Feb 10, 2015, 10:38:18 AM
My next unique.

Fairly sure they're using Catarina's actress.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info