lol

If dual wielding, you get:

extra-extra gore
+10% attack speed
-20% accuracy because of headache
4% chance to hit yourself
10% chance to hit party members
Dynamit,
Architekturkritik, die man tatsächlich sieht!

Farin Urlaub
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2nz5q9
Bumping for the hellz
"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
Coming to a PoE near us soon?
"I see now that the circumstances of one's birth are irrelevant; it's what you do with the gift of life that determines who you are." - Mewtwo
I want this axe.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
I had me a peak at some of the sound files in the game and found a few things related to this. ;)
This is more than likely the only talking weapon we'll see in PoE, please don't make it say generic shit like:
"I am the pain"
"Im thirsty"
Last edited by Scully on Jan 17, 2014, 8:03:12 PM
i Still remember the creation of this thread, and the idea behind it, and i still love it xD!

Hope this will be coming soon (will it speak louder then the scion?, say yes please)
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
"
Scully wrote:
This is more than likely the only talking weapon we'll see in PoE, please don't make it say generic shit like:
"I am the pain"
"Im thirsty"

Yeah, please make it say awesome stuff like "WELCOME TO DIE"!
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Jan 17, 2014, 8:13:50 PM
Get Jack the Axe to argue with the Scion when she talks too much! Not sure if that's possible though
Build of the Week 14
The first Righteous Fire/Non-Shavronne's/Shavronne's HC
Shameless self-proclaimed theory-crafting extraordinaire and forum crusader
Great job Reaper!!!!! This axe sounds(literally) and looks really cool. Well done.
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info