Massive news update

Hmmm... mayby thanks to my popular topic in this place ;) http://eu.battle.net/d3/pl/forum/topic/6298133752?page=1
CASUAL GAMER
My Geek Review has an almost ancient picture of the skill tree in that preview, right besides screenshots from act III.
Doesn't fit well together.
<3
Great Stuff GGG!
My body is ready.
Available to mediate cross-league trades and mirror services. Send me a PM here or in-game.
IGN: SpudOfDoom | The Exiled - Path Of Exile's oldest clan
This is out of this world...who would have thought, that we shall see this day in our ERA, to have such amazing game.

Tears of joy drooping all around us ^^.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
These five days are going to be the longest five days of my life.
Grant us eyes.
Really great job, Chris! - This game is going to be huuuuuge!
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Thats awesome news im so hoping this game will be huge coz im in love with it :).Im totally supporting u guys.
The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men...
"
Chris wrote:
"
infested_ wrote:
WE DEMAND PATCH NOTES!
please...? :<

We'll probably be finalising the Patch Notes on Sunday or Monday, once we get back and have a chance to go through everyone's work to see what will be merged into the initial 0.10.0 deploy.

Squee! :3
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info