I'm a supporter now! Can't wait to log in and see my kiwi! =)

"
species258 wrote:
damn i wish i could go gold, the kiwi looks best imo. i hope i at least get my silver till OB hit the shelves

At least you're helping a good cause, if even by a smidgen. That's what really counts. Though, if you can go silver, the kiwi looks badass. I nicknamed him during my brief time with him:[

One thing I would definitely like, is to be able to still have the other kiwis, instead of just the one for the support status. I'll miss you, Huey! ;_;
I've seen them... and they've seen me.
upgraded to kiwi pack myself, nice to have a little buddy to follow you, and some more cash to buy fun stuff in OB. I'd like to go bronze, but at the moment i feel its more important to save that money.
Just upgraded to the Silver Kiwi tonight. I was hoping to get the Gold pack but I dont see that happening before open beta starts.
"
"
species258 wrote:
damn i wish i could go gold, the kiwi looks best imo. i hope i at least get my silver till OB hit the shelves

At least you're helping a good cause, if even by a smidgen. That's what really counts. Though, if you can go silver, the kiwi looks badass. I nicknamed him during my brief time with him:[

One thing I would definitely like, is to be able to still have the other kiwis, instead of just the one for the support status. I'll miss you, Huey! ;_;

Contact support, they might help you. Some people have said that they are able to get all kiwis (not by upgrading).
"
Contact support, they might help you. Some people have said that they are able to get all kiwis (not by upgrading).

You can get all kiwis by buying (not upgrading!) all packs. I personally own one of each kiwi pack as well as several Early Access Packs (for beta keys I gave out to others). I'm not sure if you get a discount on lower-tier kiwis, though. This rumour is in several posts, but I think I read somewhere it's a false rumour.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
I'll show you my kiwi.

Get it?

It's a penis joke.

I'm too clever for you guys anyway!

Wish I could get one myself. Sadly, stealing from the rich and giving to the poor is a terrible dayjob. Apparently the whole giving to the poor thing doesn't count if you give it to yourself. Fucking contracts.
I too just became a supporter. Been following since November and have been waiting for open beta to try things out. The other day i luckily came on the site at the right time and got a beta key someone posted. Played just to the first town and decided I'll def give these devs 25 bucks for a game I'm sure ill get A LOT out of. Now just to wait for the open beta and wipe, don't want to start now so close to a wipe and have things erased. See everyone on Wednesday and congrats to the dev team.

I do have a question. Do i have to enter in this new code in order to get the in game kiwi pet or did it automatically upgrade my account? I guess what i getting at is can i now give away my code to a friend i want to try the game or will that give him my in game pet and leave me with my current beta key account? Does that make sense? I dont want to give away the 25 dollar account i just bought is what im trying to say.
Best results as Ranger
rank 29 (1 Hr Lethal TI Solo (S02E148))
rank 40 (2 Hr Fixed Seed Solo (S02E249))
rank 49 (1 Hour BLAMT Solo (S02E258))
Last edited by Zazzaro703 on Jan 19, 2013, 3:44:48 AM
"
Do i have to enter in this new code in order to get the in game kiwi pet or did it automatically upgrade my account?

You can safely give away the code(s) you got when purchasing a supporter pack. Your account has been upgraded to beta member by entering the code you got from the forums. The kiwi is bound to your account and won't go away. You can access it in-game by pressing M.
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info