I'm a supporter now! Can't wait to log in and see my kiwi! =)

damn i wish i could go gold, the kiwi looks best imo. i hope i at least get my silver till OB hit the shelves
More support is always great, just make sure you don't spend beyond your means.
Congrats and thanks for supporting this great game! :)

"
Kove wrote:
More support is always great, just make sure you don't spend beyond your means.

QFT!

Every little bit helps, even if you can only spend 10$, that 10$ will enable GGG to keep on working on this game. That 10$ will eventually turn into more content for this game.

That 10$, made you into an official Path of Exile supporter and you should be proud of that!

-Dinovash
"
Sticky wrote:
One of the diamond supporters Dracule was very cool and gave me a beta key.

I've played the game now for a couple days and the gameplay is very satisfying and my only gripes with it is that I wish that Path of Exile gave us a larger inventory. I'm a pack rat and I hate to leave loot lying on the ground.

The music is wonderful, I hope they have plans on adding a lot more music.

I'm going to be putting a LOT of hours into this game, and even though I know the wipe is coming up in about 5 days I still am compelled to play a lot.

Welcome =D glad you liked the game so much you decided to support it!

Im very pleased how many people come through here on the forums saying they got a beta key from so and so and that they had to get a support package.

Best online community Ive been apart of in a very long time.
Default Ladder:Nosib lvl 55 Marauder Started Jan 5th, Rank:7335 Exp: 96051415
(Before Armageddon Wipe For OB) R.I.P

GGG > All
Welcome, exile, to a great game and to a one of a kind community :)

I wish I could afford gold :( 100 dollars for the silver pack almost got a bit too much it turned out :P
.~*sweep is the meta*~.
Last edited by Jerkixx on Jan 18, 2013, 4:44:41 PM
I Wish i could become a supporter but no paypal for me so no support :(
Gl & HF may the rng gods be with you.
Grats on becomming a supporter :)
Gratz for supporting the game and and get ready for a wonderful adventure in the Wraeclast.
“Yesterday is a canceled check; tomorrow is a promissory note; today is the only cash you have - so spend it wisely”
Kay Lyons
Last edited by Angell0 on Jan 18, 2013, 6:10:52 PM
Congratz!

It is really nice to see so many players posting such kind words :)
Take care out there.
I was happy to be able to upgrade to supporter at least before open beta starts :) Wish I could go gold but I guess I should feed my kids first hehe jk :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info