Talent Calculator

*Does anyone know if there is a talent calculator or know of a website with all the talents listed?

*While on the topic is there any database people have started?
I have not seen either of those. If i get a beta key i'd be willing to pass it along to whoever would create these.
Whats the point? As we all aware... the game is still in early beta stage. So there will be many changes and passive skill trees is far from final version. Even layout may change.
If the game is interesting, i would actually be willing to try starting a database / talent tree ... but with the database i'd need feedback and would welcome any help i could get in doing so.
Last edited by Dakame on Sep 8, 2011, 8:03:15 PM
"
brutaliz wrote:
Whats the point? As we all aware... the game is still in early beta stage. So there will be many changes and passive skill trees is far from final version. Even layout may change.

Even if the game does change, yes it would require alot of updating as the game is changed. I think alot of people would appreciate a site that they could view the talents and database. even if it does change a beta is perfect place to start this.
"
brutaliz wrote:

Well even though the game is changing and FAR from final, doesn't mean we can not experience these to behold a better grasp of the concepts and mechanics behind them. Everyone is aware of the fact that everything is subject to change, well should be atleast. It wouldn't hurt to be able to add web support for talent trees. I would love in between classes, on a lunch break, or just when I'm away from home to strategically set up what I'm going to do next inside any game I play if I can't actually play that game. Beta or Release, it's still something that should attract players.
A fanbase website would be neat, fans do that almost for every game. Although looking through these forums theres alot of freedom, but no direct information on the details of the game. But they did say that they are going to make revamps of every major system in the game.. so to me it sounds like it would be alot of work keeping up with all the changes. So kudos to anyone who will do that.

Matt
The devs specifically stated that they do not want wikis or the like popping up for closed beta, and are trying to keep unannounced stuff quiet, so there is less misinformation as things change, and they will be changing a lot.
maybe when the games is released they will have one
"
chronologyte wrote:
The devs specifically stated that they do not want wikis or the like popping up for closed beta, and are trying to keep unannounced stuff quiet, so there is less misinformation as things change, and they will be changing a lot.

Not asking for a wiki, just simply a calculator. Make it where it requires account log in, etc. Either way the information will be "available" equally to the public.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info