Talent Calculator

XpyroX has started a fansite, its just in the starting stages as it only came online yesterday. It will be a work in progress and a lot of stuff may or may not be able to be posted yet. Right now there is almost nothing on it, but hopes are to include a lot if not all of the stuff mentioned here.

The site is http://pathsoftheexiled.com/
Seems a calculator for this game would be pretty useful.
Website looks cool, if i can get into beta i'll be working on a database/talent calculator and will send what i have to that website. thanks for link!
Everyone who is in the beta (and future testers), please keep to the devs' wishes:
"
- Please do not post balance values from the game or update public websites or wikis with this information. For example, if someone is gathering a list of item names in the Beta, you should not tell them new names. This information will change very frequently and we don't want to confuse people.
Closed Beta/Alpha Tester back after a 10-year hiatus.
Kiwi pets and Spark spam FTW.
Something like this would be handy, but I think save it for after the launch.
I am in the middle of doing it. Filling with content right now.
http://www.dontplaytoomuch.com/PathOfExile/PassiveSkillCalculator.html
"
DoesntMatter wrote:
So, you don't care that the devs don't want this info going public yet?
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
DoesntMatter wrote:

I couldn't help but laugh after looking at his name.
The avatar is an accurate depiction of myself, waiting for an invite.
"
whiteBoy88 wrote:
"
DoesntMatter wrote:

I do not get that at all, there are so many videos on youtube of people playing the game and showing us these trees so why are they not stopped? :s
"
Cloud5107 wrote:
I do not get that at all, there are so many videos on youtube of people playing the game and showing us these trees so why are they not stopped? :s
Because they're not providing a hard source for you to gather specific information about the tree and its mechanics. I highly doubt there is a video that shows what all the passives do, and lets you figure out how to make a build off of them. I don't know, really, but it's not my decision to make.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info