[1.2.4] 11 Aura Low Life Support Culler - Steroids Edition Revamp

"
bewmorg wrote:

Very much looking forward to an update on this one.
Looks fun, starting a new witch right now.

Done!
Nice one!
Thx for update man
Added more information about link setup and the build is now actually ready for use
What about the leveling?

It says it is explained in the passives section, but there's no mention about it.

I was thinking about leveling with ST, but something like searing bond or maybe flame totem might be better..

...or just a Facebreaker build?
"
cloudscraper wrote:
What about the leveling?

It says it is explained in the passives section, but there's no mention about it.

I was thinking about leveling with ST, but something like searing bond or maybe flame totem might be better..

...or just a Facebreaker build?

I fully updated the passives I used to level in the "Leveling up as a summoner" area.

Leveling up as a summoner
This is how I leveled up my witch, my main goal was to make it so I could level quickly and only need at most a few regrets, try to make use of the 18 I am given by default. I basically ran this till around 74-75 which I then went full support. When you choose to go full support really depends on when you are ready to start focusing on maps and party play.

I used SRS for the very early levels while my zombies slowly ramped up. I recommend -8 skill cost lvl 5 or less rings to make using SRS completely awesome and pain free. If you plan on using spells early on, you can forsake the initial ES cluster for a 6 Refund cost and get spell damage.
  • 30 (6 Refunds Used) - Here we get some good initial ES and two zombie clusters with life and es hybrid clusters.
  • 40 - (11 Refunds Used) We pick up another zombie cluster and some ES along the way.
  • 54 (20 Refunds Used) - Pretty strong summoner now with 8 zombies and some attack speed and minion damage on SRS. We also picked up Harrier and Shaper as quality of life nodes while we level. This right here should be all you need.
  • Start following the standard build path! Once you are ready, back out of the minion nodes.

Fixed a few issues with builds.
Will be switching to this build from an MF Flame totem low-life build very soon, got everything needed for it. On the paper it seems really good. Will see how it goes when i'll be running this.

Anyway, i just wanted to say that you did a great job with this guide mate.
Cheers.
"
Pls wrote:
cut

Leveling up as a summoner, in the 4x now, it's been fine, if not fast ;) good job!
Glad to hear guys, let me know any tweaks you guys make to the build and you gear setups later on. The build got better last time by people contributing their perspectives so looking forward to hearing both of yours :- )
Currently running this build as my second character.
I'm trying to get to endgame in a party in stead of leveling myself.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info