Oh boy, Blizzard must rly be scared^^

ACCOUNT BANNED
Origination: Forums / Comments
Ban Type: Spamming / Trolling
Expires: Friday, February 15, 2013 5:13:23 AM PST (in 29 days, 23 hours)
Ban Reason: This account has been suspended from the forums for one month for trolling.

2nd offense - final warning
If you believe you are seeing this message in error, log out and log back in to clear your session.
LOG OUT

I just was banned for a month for creating a thread about the awesome new trailer video on the general discussion of D3 US forums lol. What a shame, and what a disgusting company they are.
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 16, 2013, 9:44:54 AM
You did break the rules.
Danskere: PM mig, hvis I har brug for en guild.
Your ban was completely justified.
Don't see anything wrong. Stop trolling / spam sir
This isn't the Blizzard forums. Don't expect to come around here looking for validation.
It's always been Blizzard to censor discussion on their forums. Nothing new. It's not even related to POE. You got the same treatement with TL2. I imagine Grim Dawn discussion will also get you banned in the future.
My Keystone Ideas: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/744282
Well, I didnt create this post to find validation ... :(
I just thought the fact that they banned me less than 10min after the creation of the topic (which was writen in a polite manner and not even ironic) was a bit excessive and funny.
D2 4ever ;)
Since 2011
I like how people are still making threads about this. XD

If there are like 4 on the off topic (if not more), there must have been like... 20+ threads about this?
Why this surprises anyone I have no idea, posting about competition on another companies services and then acting like you just saw a pink elephant when you get banned totally baffles me.

We've seen this same thread a million times, there's a huge one about this same thing in off-topic.
Last edited by Elynole on Jan 16, 2013, 9:42:10 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info