When are following issues being fixed? 1 Player HP in Party races and Critrolling

"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:
Just put everything at 6 player-hp regardless party size in a party race.

I hope you did not mean this lol.

Well, I also noticed on the PoE reddit that it's sometimes extremely difficult to distinguish between people who are actually trolling and the people who are just bonkers.

But I choose to take people in good faith and thus give them the benefit of the doubt. Of course the implications of that are that instead of having to conclude that this community is overpopulated by trolls, I have to conclude that it's overpopulated by retards.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Dec 8, 2013, 6:52:59 AM
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:

Yes, I do. Of course it forces players to from groups of 6 players. It also means that the entire group has to stick together.

Beside why join a party race in the first place if you want to solo it?

Heart of Purity

Awarded 'Silverblade' to Talent Competition Winner 2020.
POE turned into a ratrace for the most div/hour.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDFO4E5OKSE
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:

Yes, I do. Of course it forces players to from groups of 6 players. It also means that the entire group has to stick together.

In the current game, and likely true for all of PoE's history, a team of 4 (for everything except progressing in a 3 hour race and having to kill Dominus) is the ideal size for a party race.

Even with new progression its close.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Reinhart wrote:
"
Hassefar60 wrote:
"
Reinhart wrote:

Well, the result would probably be that the number of participants would drop drastically.
Digging it out for Season 6.
Fix those issues already...

Well, maybe it is not everyone who agrees with you, Hilbert.

My opinion:

Do NOT fix these "issues" for the sake of racing. They would all change the main game significantly. If some of it is to be changed, do it because it is considered a good change for the main game.
Because it's intended to fight 1 player HP bosses in every multiplayer game?

Because lazy mechanics are great.

Even the Chained Gloves are bugged with ther 3 sec ailment prevention.
Sure they work great against single ailments. But once you fight mobe with 2 types of damage you will receive 2 ailments and no 3 sec immunity buff.

And against Shotguns they are utterly useless.

GGG shouldn't expect I report bugs no matter how tiny they are if they don't fix easily fixable bigger bugs and I don't talk about desync.

Outburst on Cast on Dead Mine Spectres. "Ohh fix asap"

But other stuff needs several months to be noticed of fixed?

CB was superior in many terms to OB and release.
You think Leap Slam is OP now? Then you would wonder that it was much faster for a short time in CB and Oak was leaping in normal like he does in Turbo now.
That got fixed within 2-3 days.

And other intended junk gets introduced like unproper freezing after race ended.
"Monsters will finish their final attack you must leave"

In CB races properly froze but OB+ you might end up like fighting Vaal in 100min Turbo race and and his final attack are 3 lightning attacks?! Good luck avoiding those.

Regular players should know that poor mechanics and bugs like those exist.
But I should rather totally manipulate reddit so the devs concentrate on the forum again and reddit becomes a useless pile of manipulated garbage, such as 100 upvotes on FP is OP and 100 upvotes on FP is too weak.

Either you did not read my post or you did not understand it, so I did not read your entire post either (tl:dr).

If you had read mine properly, you would have noticed that I did NOT state whether I agree with you or not.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info