When are following issues being fixed? 1 Player HP in Party races and Critrolling

The 6 player->1 Player HP exploit exists since CB and is abused by the major racers can't we get a global HP setting on members in party instead of instance?

Also the critroll mechanics are still really stupid. Each projectile/attack should be rolled there shouldn't be a single attack LMP/GMP Crit.

Players shouldn't get/receive free triple shockstacks.
The HP abuse has been around for that long?

I don't know whether to cry or laugh.

I don't get how something like this hasn't been fixed the moment it was discovered.
"
boof wrote:

I don't get how something like this hasn't been fixed the moment it was discovered.

It was discovered in mid cb, with a partial patch a few months later. The patch didnt prevent locking the bosses hp at 1p totals though, it just prevented bosses with 1p hp totals from dropping 6p loot.
IGN: KoTao
"
boof wrote:

How would they ever fix this.
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
boof wrote:

If you have 6 people in your party, then all the monsters you fight have 6-player HP. Even if you're the only one on the map. Seems pretty obvious.
Face it, all of your suggestions are worse than this idea:
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/657756
"
dudiobugtron wrote:
"
Morsexier wrote:
"
boof wrote:

If you have 6 people in your party, then all the monsters you fight have 6-player HP. Even if you're the only one on the map. Seems pretty obvious.

This would have a huge impact on party race strategies though, can't send players do to side quests or zones seperately, etc...

But there is an obvious loophole, runners could just leave the party and then re-join once they are at hellrake, brutus, merveil, etc... same thing, just a little more complicated.

Don't really know how I feel about this though, I certainly agree that partying is a little too easy (when compared to solo) outside of Turbo or lethal or whatever, but it's not really a big deal imo.

And in any case, partying will always be easier because extra players only increase the HP pool of monsters and not their damage, so while the effective HP of your group is 1 x 6 = 6, the monster damage output is still 1. There is no real way to fix that, that's just the way it is.
#1 Victim of Murphy's Law.
Last edited by SlixSC on Dec 4, 2013, 5:15:30 AM
"
Morsexier wrote:

While I believe you're being sarcastic, I'll just give the easiest solution: do the same thing as with bandits.
You're either there at the start, or you don't the get quest.
"
boof wrote:
While I believe you're being sarcastic, I'll just give the easiest solution: do the same thing as with bandits.
You're either there at the start, or you don't the get quest.

Bandits are also tagged to 1 player HP.

I also don't remember Hilbert having problems with tagging bosses on the first day of turbo 1 week. Just another personal vendetta against Mors? "Ooh, they're killing turbo bosses with 1 player hp, pathetic abusers herp derp"
http://www.twitch.tv/comewithus

Posted by Chris on February 4, 2014 1:51 AM
"When we mass-ban people for running these tools, don't say you weren't warned :P"
Last edited by cwu on Dec 4, 2013, 5:48:57 AM
"
cwu wrote:

"
boof wrote:
"
cwu wrote:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type