[1.2.0] Omjak’s guide: Maximizing Dps - MAJOR UPDATE 3. REFINED TREES:NEW PERMA FREEZE TOTEM VARIANT

POE BUILDER HAS COMPLETELY UPDATED, WERE GOOD TO GO
IGN: Omjak
"THIS WORLD... IS AN ILLUSION EXILE".
Just wondering, is there any real reason why not to get piercing before it's at 100% through passives and gems? I don't understand the harm in it.
---
Last edited by Tanoths on Feb 4, 2018, 2:41:54 PM
Defenitely gonna play this spec on my shadow! Since I'm new and got shit gear all the dagger crit builds I tried didn't really work for me so I was looking for a fun bow build. I think I've just found it:D Thanks!
"
Tanoths wrote:
I only wanted to say: thanks to you. I use your Guide for my Ranger, and it works very well for me.

But i have one Question: I actually search for all this GEM's to have the same like you... but how did you get for Example "greater multiple projectiles"...? Did you drop them? or from a Quest?

sry for this maybe stupid Question, but im quite new to this Game! ;D

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards Here is a link for all quest rewards in the game. You can probably find GMP for sale for about 2 chaos. But Lesser Multiple Projectiles is very good as well (I prefer it on Lightning Arrow), so just grab that one instead. :)
"
Just wondering, is there any real reason why not to get piercing before it's at 100% through passives and gems? I don't understand the harm in it.

well, generally the damage will very a bit because of the arrow being stopped from its aoe. At that point other combinations may work a bit better. Even so, you don't even need a full quality pierce gem so its less of a hassle than u you'd expect. For a level 16 pierce with a 55% chance to pierce, u would need it at 14% quality to reach maximum chance. And it goes lower from there with a higher leveled gem. Although a 14% quality, unleveled gem would go for cheap (around 4-5 gcp) the hassle would be finding someone to buy the gem from.
"

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Quest_Rewards Here is a link for all quest rewards in the game. You can probably find GMP for sale for about 2 chaos. But Lesser Multiple Projectiles is very good as well (I prefer it on Lightning Arrow), so just grab that one instead. :)

I was actually planning to put that site in the leveling part of this guide that will come later. right now i'm busy so its not going to happen for another week or two.
Last edited by Omjak_777 on Dec 16, 2013, 9:54:44 AM
Started using this build and I love it, but could you write a piece on what gear to look for? I'm pretty new and I have no clue what to prioritize on which armor piece :)
"
JuicedG wrote:
Started using this build and I love it, but could you write a piece on what gear to look for? I'm pretty new and I have no clue what to prioritize on which armor piece :)

i would like some help on this as well.
"
JuicedG wrote:

an entire leveling guide will come later, this week is just really ugly for me in terms of workload.

In the leveling guide i will include most of this information.

However, for an immediate answer. Prioritize health on everything. get crit multiplier on a quiver and amulet. stack armour/evade or just evade. get attackspeed on gloves. and find resists wherever you can. Also look for +phys gear.

On bows, find ones with both +phys and +%phys.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info