[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

Thanks for the reply.
Actually i thinking for using tempest to dealt extra damage, since there is 53% block chance.
Last edited by OHyeahPOE on Dec 14, 2013, 4:09:37 AM
Last edited by Miriemos on Dec 15, 2013, 3:35:17 AM
"
jmyers wrote:
why do you not have attack speed on your gloves

Been lazy to look for some with attack speed, just gonna keep them for the chaos res atm.
"
Miriemos wrote:
I'm currently 69 as scion with this build and it is really fun ! I already have 8k dps on reave with BoR and a decent 1h sword, and caped resists with a good kite shield. Nothing seems to scare me with the blind and the 3k3 HP I have. (HP will be increased later since I haven't taken all the life nodes yet and from better gear)

I have some questions though :

-> How do you inscrease damage with gear ? Is it all about investing in a very good sword/rapier ? Is quality on gems important ? If yes (and I guess it's a yes :p), which gem do you improve the quality first ?

I know there are some damage nodes I haven't taken yet, but I have some currency I'd like to spend on nice stuff.

-> Is it viable to use cyclone in end game ? With something like... Life leech instead of Multistrike. I've tried it and it's really fun.

My gear :

Spoiler

you could use cyclone as an endgame skill if you really want to, its just prone to desync and has a huge mana cost, so its a bit risky for hardcore play.

quality on reave as a gem/quality value is the best choice, the other stuff is just small 300-400 dps improvements per gem.

gear is definitely a very big factor in damage, i use a 320 physical dps sword so that gives me insane damage and i get around 2k dps from my gloves and rings which also contributes to the dps heavily. but yes levels for hp and dps nodes do matter as well.
Last edited by jforce321 on Dec 14, 2013, 4:42:22 PM
Finally tried out this build, its great lots of dps at an early point
Ok great. Thanks for the answers ;)
Hi jkick, sick guide man! Wow - question why on your gear section is nothing verified ? Thnx

<3's Sooner
ign sooner
ripped at level 90 to game crash :<

21k dps 10k armor and 7150 life were my endgame by that time.

Also thanks for 10k views on the thread, youre all amazing and i hope youre enjoying the build <3
Last edited by jforce321 on Dec 16, 2013, 4:39:40 AM
"
jforce321 wrote:

Also thanks for 10k views on the thread, youre all amazing and i hope youre enjoying the build <3

Aw! Thanks for making an awesome build. I'm wondering do you prefer resolute or non resolute build?
"
kc04 wrote:
"
jforce321 wrote:

Aw! Thanks for making an awesome build. I'm wondering do you prefer resolute or non resolute build?

Ive done both versions, but im anal about hitting all the time and too lazy to look for accuracy on gear so i went the RT version in the end.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info