[2.2] JForce's Reave Duelist Build

*UPDATE* *UPDATE* Ive decided to become transvestite, unfortunately i cannot fit inside my car, my tits are too large and my ass does not fit through the front door =( BUT! my dick is prefectly sized and can satisfy any Man/Women/Fluffy kitty! 5 Dolla fo Holla??? No copy pasterino callerino por hookerino and prosteterino
Hi there,

I'm going to try this build, and I really like the Scion or Ranger design with Bringer of Rain. Is it possible to do it as Scion or Ranger ?
Last edited by Miriemos on Dec 11, 2013, 9:50:44 AM
I'm running reave as scion just fine.
Last edited by aykut852 on Dec 14, 2013, 1:58:30 PM
"
aykut852 wrote:
Hey im new poe player and start your reave build but a few changes.

1:no bor

2:-life nodes

3:3 point bandits

my 69 lvl reave dps on hatred:8k

armour on determination 17k

planned for lvl 95(or 96 :D ) tree check pls

Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgQAAdwB5wOHBS0G7hQgFz4Y2xkuG60b-h0mIWAj9iXfKS4ppTAZMZ4yCTQ1NZI26DiWOuE94j38QKBHfkjuSn1N404qUEdQUFPfVvpXDVhjWK9Y21pIW69fP2BLYxdlTWebZ6BsRm5pcD5ybHTtdPF4DXiueu98uITZhO-HdojxjM-QCpB0lWaXcJkrmy2bg565ns2gtKQZplenMKluq8WsWayvtfK3F72Bvoq-p8APwQfDhtIh0k3TftRS1I_Xftlh3Q3kUedj55Hnru4O73rv8PJF9kj3vvuq_MX-Cv6P

thx for build

*Sorry for my bad english.

This build only has 248% life which is almost 40% less than mine and the damage nodes in mara are a complete waste as is the pathing since i dont think 4 points for 6 more block is worth it if youre not going for full block, also you sacrifice the life and damage nodes in parts of the tree so the damage overall is pretty low. its just filled with inefficiency issues and the problem is that youre expecting to hit level 95 for it to reach full effectiveness, while mine can probably in terms of the man skeleton be finished by like level 84-85.
Nice build !

I got one question, What do you think if play Tempest Shield with your builds?
Last edited by OHyeahPOE on Dec 13, 2013, 5:22:51 AM
"
OHyeahPOE wrote:
Nice build !

I got one question, What do you think if play Tempest Shield with your builds?

its a bit of extra block if youre really being picky about it, but i see no reason why you couldnt run it, just need to spec the 5% reserve node bellow the mace nodes and bloodless
I'm currently 69 as scion with this build and it is really fun ! I already have 8k dps on reave with BoR and a decent 1h sword, and caped resists with a good kite shield. Nothing seems to scare me with the blind and the 3k3 HP I have. (HP will be increased later since I haven't taken all the life nodes yet and from better gear)

I have some questions though :

-> How do you inscrease damage with gear ? Is it all about investing in a very good sword/rapier ? Is quality on gems important ? If yes (and I guess it's a yes :p), which gem do you improve the quality first ?

I know there are some damage nodes I haven't taken yet, but I have some currency I'd like to spend on nice stuff.

-> Is it viable to use cyclone in end game ? With something like... Life leech instead of Multistrike. I've tried it and it's really fun.

My gear :

Spoiler
Last edited by Miriemos on Dec 13, 2013, 6:13:45 PM
This build is awesome!

I'm only at level 35 and already have almost 1200 DPS with Reave.
why do you not have attack speed on your gloves

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info